Really hung boyfriend - blowjob issues!

Mr. Sensitive

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I avoid blowjobs because I dislike the feel of scraping teeth. But with several women who could dislocate their jaws I was able to relax and enjoy. Don't know if this is something that's possible to learn or something a sane person would want to learn. Seems like a recipe for TMJ disorder. But I put it out there for your list of possible techniques.

What is it with the idiot choir of comments such as "one in blah-blah-blah are bigger than X inches" or "the odds are 1 in 30-odd trillion" of this or that? There is *no* reliable data about penis size, and especially about the rarity of statistical outliers. The Lifestyles "study" is a case in point with it's obviously bogus data. This complaint isn't directed at Chrissy. While I think it's likely that more than 1 in 50 are bigger than 8", one wild guess is no better than another.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
...Likely to be less. I think it was the Lifestyles survey which measured several hundred men and found an average of 5.9" in length with a 0.8" standard deviation. It would take 3 standard deviations from the mean to reach 8 inches.

But back to the original question, I've heard 2 people recommend Dramamine (helps relax throat muscles??). I don't know, haven't yet tried it.

I'm pretty sure Dramamine is Diphehydramine Hydrochloride which is Benadryl. So i'd think it would dry up your oral fluids and make it harder to deep throat.

Malise

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm pretty sure Dramamine is Diphehydramine Hydrochloride which is Benadryl. So i'd think it would dry up your oral fluids and make it harder to deep throat.

I think I'd just flat pass out, haha. Doping myself into senility isn't going to make for good head...and those drugs make me tired.

DISLOCATING YOUR JAW??? Look I love sex, but not that much.

An excellent blowjob can involve hands, I have to disagree with the poster that said otherwise.

And eh, yeah I guess I'm lucky. My bruised cervix and chronic sore throat tend to disagree with me on that point, though. But, you know...I'm a trooper.

Mackleanen Beebarf

Experimental Member
Media
When DW and I first started fooling around, I thought we might be doomed to deal with a mismatch. My cockhead would literally be bruised from her front teeth the day after getting a BJ. These days, she's a freakin' Blowjob Queen and can take me about 3/4s deep with no problem. I've never actually asked her if she does anything differently, but I really think it's just a matter of practice.

Personally, I think mouth and hands are #2 and #3 on the list of what makes a good BJ. Far and away, "Enthusiasm" is #1. You can totally stumble around the whole time and it'll still going to be great provided you do so with great effort. Guys are much easier to keep happy in that regard.

D

deleted356736

We longer and thicker guys are used to rarely deep throating experiences. Don't stress over it, although I'm sure it's do-able with practice. While I've been deep throated a few times, the best oral sex happens with other techniques, and when the woman's really into it.

carlton10

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Instead of having a woman attempting to deep throat , I much prefer to lay back and watch her play with my cock and balls. Licking and sucking each ball; squeezing, licking, sucking my head. licking, nibbling and stroking my shaft. Slapping the hardness on her face and tongue, then looking into her eyes as she stokes me to an intense orgasm and the cleaning up afterwards.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well at least you wouldn't get motion sickness while giving head :biggrin1:

But back to the original question, I've heard 2 people recommend Dramamine (helps relax throat muscles??). I don't know, haven't yet tried it.[/QUOTE]

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
oh gosh, i am not trying the dramamine thing. i didn't know it was essentially benadryl.

on another note tangential to the OP, holly blue (that's her former name i think) has a great blog about the topic of oral sex. she is a member here. i think her new name is consensual slave? i hope she doesn't mind me posting it here. it's in her signature line so i don't think she will.

http://consensualslave.net/

Sex Techniques :

Malise

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
EXCELLENT article, and from my experience, totally true. When I've DT'd anyone, I produce huge amounts of mucus and it's totally necessary in order to do it successfully. And yeah, arousal is a huge part of it.

However, most of her tips are on getting past the gag reflex - I've already done that. I have almost no gag reflex naturally so this wasn't difficult. I'll gag and cough here and there but it's uncommon enough to not be an issue at all. The problems I'm facing are 1. keeping my back teeth off of him when he's that deep (which I'm not sure I'll ever be able to do anything about...maybe I'll just get a teethguard) and 2. actually *fitting him* in my throat, which is just not happening thus far. I'm out of practice being with someone that large. Plus his cock is STRAIGHT, not curved. God it would be so much easier if he had that upward curve ;_;

Amusingly, when I brought up the topic, he said that I'd "have to be a sword swallower". I told him swallowing a sword was probably easier, unless we're talking a claymore.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm pretty sure Dramamine is Diphehydramine Hydrochloride .

No they are not the same.
Dramamine is Dimenhydrinate
However the less drowsy formula contains Meclizine
Both can cause dry mouth.

Dramamine comes in original, chewable and less drowsy.

I did not see a Dramamine Blowjob formula

ONB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do a lot of licking when I go down on my bf, I don't try to put it all in :tongue:.
This is the advice that I've had to give several frustrated girlfriends. Most guys that are thick have come to the realization (or they will at some point) that it's never going to be easy for their girlfriends/wives (or boyfriends) to give them BJs. I've never been deepthroated... I haven't even been with a woman that could get halfway. It's just part of the deal. Lots of tongue and hands makes up for it (as far as I know). :p

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
My girl can come within an inch of getting me all in, and she does get the teeth in it. Quite honestly it doesn't bother me, it's not the end of the world. It's unavoidable, but oh well. It's a turn on when she tries to do it, but she's never been able to go all the way without gagging and choking. I prefer it when she uses her hands and mouth rather than just her mouth.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
No they are not the same.
Dramamine is Dimenhydrinate
However the less drowsy formula contains Meclizine
Both can cause dry mouth.

Dramamine comes in original, chewable and less drowsy.

I did not see a Dramamine Blowjob formula

it's behind the condoms