leinhart

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello

Finally decided to post some pictures, I took the first one yesterday and two of them earlier this year. I have been a member for a couple of months, but decided to let the world see what I have :smile:

I will add more and possible add some videos. Pics are in my gallery and I attached them here.

Smiles.

Attachments

leinhart

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am just shy of 10 inches and 7 around. I will do some measurement pics next time plus I love to do comparison shots. I am not shy :smile:

leinhart

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Could we know your soft length and girth and your height big boy? (I'm speaking to OP)

Soft is about 5-6 inches, I don't really know the girth but I remember last week I was at a urinal and the guy looked over and went "Damn!"

I am 6' 3"

Judging by some of the comments, I need to get more pics up asap :smile:

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
Soft is about 5-6 inches, I don't really know the girth but I remember last week I was at a urinal and the guy looked over and went "Damn!"

I am 6' 3"

Judging by some of the comments, I need to get more pics up asap :smile:

you are above average tall... this means there's some correlation with height... ;-) when you get a flex tape in your hands please measure your girth too!

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Great piece of meat! I don't care about the measured dimensions, it's obviously what we come to LPSG to see and admire (or lust about, lol). Thx for showing it off!:biggrin1: