Really need help from the Women of the forum

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
ok, I need the bluntest possible answer
I am fairly sure I am right BUT getting womens opinions will help

alright, so I was at work helping this female coworker take apart a fixture (retail as some of you probubly remember) and she is trying to take a part of it down low off while I am taking appart a part up higher so she is kneeling down

so I just happen to be looking down when she pulls the object free and it just BARELY brushes the front of my pants at the crotch level
and I mean it didn't even move my pants it was the lightest possible graze in the world
and she quietly says "sorry"

now, her hands where at the other end of the object then brushed against me, and I only knew it happend because I looked down right as it went down...so, I have drawn the conclusion that she was checking out my package....

what are your thoughts?

I know this seems super trivial but you'd have to understand the relationship this girl and I had
so honest opinions?

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
ok, then offer a secondary explination of how she knew she had brushed the front of my pants without looking at them when she could not possibly have felt it
and there was no soun accompanying...

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
She was saying sorry for the thing hitting any spot on your body, like any normal person would. You need to stop reading into things that aren't there. If she hit your leg she would have said sorry too.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
She totally wants your cock, dude!

that's kind of more the other way..
is it possible someone could look at all the facts and THINK about a possible answer instead of just glancing at it and blurting out the first thing that pops into thier head?

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
She was saying sorry for the thing hitting any spot on your body, like any normal person would. You need to stop reading into things that aren't there. If she hit your leg she would have said sorry too.

and again you show a basic lack of understanding as to the initial post
read it again

bmw335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think she is attracted to you because I think most people are aware of "space". Have you caught this same woman checking out your bulge or your tent if you've had one in front of her before? If so, and you've caught her staring and smiling... perhaps this was her way to get a feel.... I know I was in the situation before of wanting to feel a sexy boss before. Sigh... I really adored him just didn't have enough courage to do it.