really seeking a BBW or thick woman to play with or enjoy(you partner or husband can join/watch)

sgtrock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Before Christmas I had my first experience with a BIG girl or thick, a neighbor. She had lost her husband this past Spring and her three kids were at her mother’s for the last weekend before Christmas. She seen me walking the dog and ask if I could come over and help her with some decorations. I said yes without any judgment of what was to come or not.

When I put the dog in the house and came back it was like 4:30 PM and in the South that means we might have had another hour and half of day light if that.

She needed help at first with her outdoor lights. Not sure why anyone does this little lone ask a neighbor for help as this is a pain in the ass. So we got those done before the sun started receding.

When we walked back in she said she had some other stuff she needed my help with and she said she would be right down. What seem like 20 to 30 minutes she did come down, wearing a flannel shirt with no pants but no biggy as I really wasn’t even thinking about her like that she did get her pants wet and dirty outside so I did really read anything into it.

Now she is about 15 to 20 years younger than me, late thirties if I had to guess and an elementary school teacher nearby. She is a BIG girl about 5’10” 300 lbs with gigantic size tits and proportionate body thereafter. I’m 6’1” 224 so she is definitely a tad bit bigger.

Anyway we started going through some boxes and as she leaned across from me to grab a box I seen she had no panties on and one hair bush. Never mind stay focus. We continue working on the decorations and the tree and while doing the tree her shirt wasn’t buttoned up all the way and I could see a lot of breast just not a full view.

She has very pretty eyes even with her glasses on. When we finished she asked if anyone was home at my house and I said no that no one would be there until after 10 PM. She offered me a glass of something to drink and we sat and talked but she kept fidgeting and pulling at her shirt and she kept looking into my eyes and I hers. After finishing my drink I stood to go home and she stood up and said thank you but lean into me and kissed me. At first just on the lips but then she started opening her mouth and started sticking her tongue into mind. Now not being from the South I had heard Southern Women were friendly but I was pretty sure this was a little unusual. I wasn’t fighting it in fact I don’t know what came over me but almost immediately I began caressing her back and I too was kissing her. It was good and a lot of fun and before I knew it we were back on the sofa. She tried to apologize and I said for what and then she began opening her shirt more watching my expression I’m sure she knew she had me.

First she opened her flannel and I had a clear shot of those huge tits her navel and the top edge of her bush. She cupped one of her breast and asked me if I wanted to suck on it. Needless to say I couldn’t help myself before I knew it I had my face buried in-between those tits and nibbling and sucking on each of them one at a time. My cock was definitely straining against my workout shorts. As I pulled away from her breast and kissed her again I felt her hands on my shorts grabbing and tugging at my shorts to expose the head of my cock which was getting more and more excited and with the first drops of pre-cum…

Yes we went on to FUCK and I was surprised at how much I enjoyed it. I hurried home and showered and got dressed before anyone came home.

My problem though is this, I live outside of Atlanta and I want to make love to another BIG girl. No drama no head games just clean adult fun.