Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
the above skinny guy, Anatomy labs could use him instead of those old anatomical charts: the human body has 206 bones -- he has them all.

Just putting out there (without knowing your intentions or the poster's feelings about themselves) but not all skinny people are skinny by choice or enjoy/appreciate comments like this. It's nice to have a thread where people are expressing their attraction to a certain body type but comments like bone counting have the potential to put people down.

Not saying the poster would have been offended or that you intended it. I'm just mentioning it because I know I have my own pet peeves (like people grabbing my wrist or waist or trying to guess my weight).

spoon

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just putting out there (without knowing your intentions or the poster's feelings about themselves) but not all skinny people are skinny by choice or enjoy/appreciate comments like this. It's nice to have a thread where people are expressing their attraction to a certain body type but comments like bone counting have the potential to put people down.

Not saying the poster would have been offended or that you intended it. I'm just mentioning it because I know I have my own pet peeves (like people grabbing my wrist or waist or trying to guess my weight).

This! And................nice gallery.

Thin/skinny men need to keep posting in this thread. ;)

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I agree with you completely. As far as males go, I just happen to be very attracted to lean or skinnier guys myself. The whole big muscle thing does nothing for me at all. So thin guys with big dicks are extremely sexy to me.:tongue:

gsg426

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i have a thing about really big floppy dicks

I'm fairly confident in saying I fall into this category. 6'3'', 160-170 pounds. Here's my dick, semi hard, kinda floppy? ;p

http://www.lpsg.org/members/gsg426/albums/front+n+back+%3B%29/522591-photo-36.html

Oh- but my ass is .. fat, for lack of a better word. Does that ruin the skinny guy thing??

http://www.lpsg.org/members/gsg426/albums/voyeur/595296-photo.html

Also nice to know not all muscle guys look at me dismissively.. though I'm getting more toned.. if I had known there was a niche for my body type, I'd have more full body shots!