really tall men

longguy

Experimental Member
Media
ladies do any of you have any fantasies of being with a huge man in more ways than one. 7ft tall and 10 inches would that make you feel femanine or just scared.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yep, I do!

I don't think it would make me feel more "feminine" than being with any other man, but I have a fascination both with very hung men, and with very tall men. (Actually I have a fascination with very tall PEOPLE, yes, including very tall women - I'm just not attracted to women that way.)

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ladies do any of you have any fantasies of being with a huge man in more ways than one. 7ft tall and 10 inches would that make you feel feminine or just scared.
Uhm, are you 7'10", is that why you asked? :confused: Cause that's not exactly a random tall height even for a basketball player. To answer your question, I am 5'8" and I have always preferred dating tall men. I never thought about tall men making me feel more feminine; but they do tend to make me feel more safe. I guess if he were in a costume or something that might be scary but tall isn't usually scary to grown-ups. :tongue:

FWIW - The tallest guy I ever went with was about 6'7".

NEWREBA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm really small & petite so almost every guy is tall to me. If I was standing next to a guy 7'10, it would be quite funny & pretty silly just being in that situation, let alone dating him. :eek:

ifxne_at_yahoo

Experimental Member
Media
I'm 6'7" and I do find short women prefer my height. I get noticed almost instantly when walking into a bar. One memorable occurrence I walked into a Wichita, KS bar that was comfortably busy and I locked eyes with a girl from 3/4 the way across the bar. She was gorgeous. Within an hour we were having a good time and ended up dating for a few months. She was around 5' tall and gorgeous. She was actually runner up in the Miss KS beauty pageant and KS has some beauties. When it came to sex she could not take it unfortunately.
There have been other times and I would say definitely shorter women like taller guys. My theory is opposites attract. It's an evolutionary thing I'm guessing. If a girl has brothers with large penises she's naturally attracted to small penises whether she realizes it or not. if she was attracted to large penises she would be attracted to her brothers and evolutionarily that is not good. Now you get my logic and know it has served me well.

Nala

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My theory is opposites attract. It's an evolutionary thing I'm guessing. If a girl has brothers with large penises she's naturally attracted to small penises whether she realizes it or not. if she was attracted to large penises she would be attracted to her brothers and evolutionarily that is not good. Now you get my logic and know it has served me well.

My brothers and father are tall (between 1.89 and 1.98 m) and all three of them have a large penis. My husband is even taller (2.03 m) with a 9.5"/7" penis.
Doesn't really look like opposites to me. :biggrin1:

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My theory is opposites attract. It's an evolutionary thing I'm guessing. If a girl has brothers with large penises she's naturally attracted to small penises whether she realizes it or not. if she was attracted to large penises she would be attracted to her brothers and evolutionarily that is not good. Now you get my logic and know it has served me well.

You started off on the right track, then went in the way wrong direction.

There are factors in opposites attracting, but i think the last part the body focuses on when it comes to evolution is penis size. Or at least, it's less significant. Opposite immunities, opposite health resistances, opposite strengths are probably a better focus, and not because they are opposites, but because if, lets say, a women had a genentically lower chance to get cancer, and she met a guy who had a lower chance to get diabetes, that raises the chances that their children will have a lower chance for to get either.

That's like the test they did, where people with different immunity resistances from each other smelled less like BO to each other.

Height, though, could be a factor, because taller usually equals stronger, therefore, taller, stronger kids.

ifxne_at_yahoo

Experimental Member
Media
So you think taller = stronger more so than larger penis = stronger. I would disagree with that. If you were starved as a child you would be substantially shorter but your immune system would be similar regardless and your penis would most likely be similar regardless as well. Height is environmental more so than penis size IMO. There are plenty of studies on nutrition and body size.

When I said women from a family of large penised men would prefer men of smaller penises essentially I'm saying women from a high testosterone family would prefer men of lower testosterone. If you disagree with that then I don't need to reply anymore because that is definately true and I think the articles you've read suggest the same thing but present the evidence as women who were using birth control were no longer attracted to their mates when they ceased birth control. This implies sex hormones directly influence who we find attractive. Sex hormones are directly responsible for penis size.

Sorry I didn't spell all this out initially.

I don't think we're too far off topic for this thread. If the creator thinks we are I apologize and I'll stop posting regarding hormones.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think he meant 7 foot tall and 10 inch dick :tongue:
Oh, tee hee hee :lmao: my bad I totally misunderstood him.

I'm 6'7" and I do find short women prefer my height. I get noticed almost instantly when walking into a bar. One memorable occurrence I walked into a Wichita, KS bar that was comfortably busy and I locked eyes with a girl from 3/4 the way across the bar. She was gorgeous. Within an hour we were having a good time and ended up dating for a few months. She was around 5' tall and gorgeous. She was actually runner up in the Miss KS beauty pageant and KS has some beauties. When it came to sex she could not take it unfortunately.
HA! I'm sorry but as a 5'8" tall woman I always think men like you are wasted on a woman that short. It's us tall gals that need men over 6'. She could easily be with a man who was my height, and still be with a tall man for her.
There have been other times and I would say definitely shorter women like taller guys. My theory is opposites attract. It's an evolutionary thing I'm guessing. If a girl has brothers with large penises she's naturally attracted to small penises whether she realizes it or not. if she was attracted to large penises she would be attracted to her brothers and evolutionarily that is not good. Now you get my logic and know it has served me well.
That sort of aligns with the theory that women are genetically predisposed to be repulsed by the natural aroma and sweat of their father and brothers.

My brothers and father are tall (between 1.89 and 1.98 m) and all three of them have a large penis. My husband is even taller (2.03 m) with a 9.5"/7" penis.
Doesn't really look like opposites to me. :biggrin1:

:wtf2: Why in the name of God do you know how big the penises of your father and brother are? That's not right. I can't believe no one else has thought this bizarre?

Nala

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
:wtf2: Why in the name of God do you know how big the penises of your father and brother are? That's not right. I can't believe no one else has thought this bizarre?

Given the fact that I lived in the same house as my brothers and father and shared the same bathroom I don't think it's strange to notice them. Bulges show, and with five people sharing one bathroom it wasn't uncommon to see them naked either coming out of the shower or walking on their way to their own bedroom.

But yes, there was another, less comfortable reason for knowing the size of my brother's penis which I mentioned earlier in another thread.

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Tall men are incredibly beautiful to me. A little intimidating but incredibly beautiful. To be perfectly shallow, unless I was in 'love' I wouldn't want to date a guy under 6' tall.

Pup, x.

ifxne_at_yahoo

Experimental Member
Media
That sort of aligns with the theory that women are genetically predisposed to be repulsed by the natural aroma and sweat of their father and brothers.

Your rhetorical articulation is something we all truly admire. Your logic is purely refreshing. Thank you for saying what I wanted to say but did not have the presence of mind to convey. :)

animalvr

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I ADORE tall men, always have and always will. I am 5 foot 11 and have dated men that have been 6 foot and never truly felt as feminine as i could until i started dating 6 foot 5 +. I think they are beautiful and should embrace their height!

Tristessa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've been with a guy that was 2.09m and to be honest, I didn't even really notice. But I'm 1.8m myself, and historically have dated shorter guys. I guess it was an interesting change, but didn't effect how I felt around him.

Angiebabee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I once dated a guy who was 6ft 5 (I am 5 ft 5) and he was nice but not too well endowed whereas my most recent ex was only 5 10 and hung like a bull ;)

(not sure if the purpose of the thread was to relate height to cock size, sorry if I misunderstood) ;)

Marlboro woman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I prefer men who are at least as tall as me (6' without heels), my bf is 5'11" and that's the minimum for me! I once dated a guy who was 6'5" and I felt so feminine being with a guy who was taller than me even when I was wearing heels.

I am also attracted to women who are very tall - 5'10" and above.

Last edited: