Really thick and long cocks in members gallery

Linda

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi,
I sometimes visit this forum. I think I am attracted by the thick cocks but like them long as well. But there are so many members that are posting pics and I cannot view them all. There was a another thread about 7"+ girth cocks. I want to see those. Are there any members that thick? As well as 10"+ long cocks, I want to see those pics as well. So for the ladies, whose cock do you like most and for everybody, please give me some names of members with those huge thickness (or length) Isn't there a hotlist of the longest and thickest ones posted?

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi,
I sometimes visit this forum. I think I am attracted by the thick cocks but like them long as well. But there are so many members that are posting pics and I cannot view them all. There was a another thread about 7"+ girth cocks. I want to see those. Are there any members that thick? As well as 10"+ long cocks, I want to see those pics as well. So for the ladies, whose cock do you like most and for everybody, please give me some names of members with those huge thickness (or length) Isn't there a hotlist of the longest and thickest ones posted?

Not that I'm aware of, but I'm pretty new here...don't limit yourself to just looking...there are a lot of really nice guys here and lots of interesting posts...

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi,

Among the 10" long ones, check out Uncut. There are many among us with 7 " plus girth! Check the member's gallery and peruse the pictures...then click to enlarge the picture and see what you get!:smile: :smile: :smile:

duderino

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well -- mine's 7+" thick, but it's only 9 and change long -- not 10+. But close... :) Let me know what you think! (Also, p.s., because, like some other people around here, I'm a shameless attention whore, I uploaded some new pics to my gallery yesterday.)

:)

Attachments

Nilia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Linda you did not mention anything about cock heads. I just love cockheads that look like mushrooms if you know what I mean Mmmmm. better that long ones..they tend to stab my uterus when they go too deep,best of all is short and thick because you feel it stretching the walls of the vigina...MMmm..

Nilia.

duderino

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Linda you did not mention anything about cock heads. I just love cockheads that look like mushrooms if you know what I mean Mmmmm. better that long ones..they tend to stab my uterus when they go too deep,best of all is short and thick because you feel it stretching the walls of the vigina...MMmm..

Nilia.

Wait... mushroom.... does mine look like a mushroom?!?

Linda

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for your replies, I took a look at your pictures and they are nice indeed. I couldn't sleep and watched a part of the gallery searching for the thick ones. Some of the members really attracted my attention. There are some among them that can't even be called thick, they are FAT! hot hot hot

I escpecially like these: bigjohnnyuk skankderella dbug and black10inches

I think those are really thick. Would love having one of those sizes. What do you think about them?

Any others worth watching?

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
Thanks for your replies, I took a look at your pictures and they are nice indeed. I couldn't sleep and watched a part of the gallery searching for the thick ones. Some of the members really attracted my attention. There are some among them that can't even be called thick, they are FAT! hot hot hot

I think those are really thick. Would love having one of those sizes. What do you think about them?

Is my peter not chubby? :biggrin1:

TOP9X7

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

great choices, you can shop for me anytime

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Linda, you are not doing enough research, if you found only those four hot thick guys. You should be finding literally hundreds of super thick cocks! Some may be only 8 inches long , but many are 9 inches long or better.Go from page to page in a process of sampling..the really girthy ones will pop out at you! Quercusone is thick and very, very long and sensual:tongue: ! I am very long and thick, but am not the type guy you are looking for!:wink: :smile:

Reactions: Allan S.

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Count me in for the 7+ girth...but I am only 8" long...

I'm bringin ugly back in style though :)

...OB