Really thick and long cocks in members gallery

bigaussie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i've got a bit of a package but not as much as some of these other guys on here....but itsn't it all about what you can do with it????:rolleyes:

D

deleted82995

Thanks for your replies, I took a look at your pictures and they are nice indeed. I couldn't sleep and watched a part of the gallery searching for the thick ones. Some of the members really attracted my attention. There are some among them that can't even be called thick, they are FAT! hot hot hot

I escpecially like these: bigjohnnyuk skankderella dbug and black10inches

I think those are really thick. Would love having one of those sizes. What do you think about them?

Any others worth watching?

Maybe my pics? let me know!

DirtyJ018

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the vote of confidence, Nilia... my length at just over 6 inches doesn't compare to these bulls, but I'm proud of my thickness of 6.5 around.

longbeachguy

Just Browsing
Media
I wanted to add my 2 cents here. I'm Hayden, by the way, and I'm new.

ALot-and I DO mean ALOT-of "women" on sites like this and similar ones are typically gay men posing as women, hence the lack of photos.

I remember being a member of several "big dick" groups on Myspace and about 90% of the "female" profiles were usually gay men.

A great way of flushing them out would be, whenever a "female" asked to see me on cam, I'd say, "Sure, if you'll get on cam as well. Don't worry, you don't have to get naked, I just would like to see your face."

Of course NONE of them ever had a cam. NEVER.

So when they said they had no cam, my reply would be, "No cam? That's okay! Just take a pic of yourself for me with your Myspace name and the date/time written on it and email it to me, and we'll go from there."

Of course they never had a camera. NEVER! Or they'd lent it out, or it was broken, the usualt plethora of excuses.

SO my final death blow would be, "No camera, no problem. For about $7 or so at Longs, Walgreens, or a supermarket, you can buy a disposable camera. For $4 or so they'll make a CD for you. Surely you can come up with ten dollars, can't you?"

That's when they usually stopped messaging me.

Fakers suck!!!!!!

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
DeeDee your hubby is awesome, what a fantastic hot cock.....totally drool worthy.......I think the best on here ( I am a girth kinda girl , length doesn't mean much to me :)

xx
Honey

DeeDee36dd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What are the dimensions of DeeDee's hubby? Does he have pix posted?
I think he has pictures posted. Otherwise I posted some a little while back on one of my responses. To answer your question about dimensions, he is about 7" long x 7.5" at the middle. He is almost 8" at the base.
I think he has a great one, but he is jealous of the 9" long guys. It seems you guys are NEVER satisfied.
Here's a couple of my favorite pictures of his fat "attribute"! LOL!

Attachments

DeeDee36dd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
DeeDee your hubby is awesome, what a fantastic hot cock.....totally drool worthy.......I think the best on here ( I am a girth kinda girl , length doesn't mean much to me :)

xx
Honey

Thanks, Honey! Well, this will certainly make his day. Glad you like it, cuz I do too! Hey, he loves your pictures too. I'm posting one I took of him this weekend (we love taking pictures of each other!). I'm dedicating it to you. I think it shows off his girth pretty well.

DeeDee xxxxxx

Attachments

joel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the best cock is one that is thick from the head to the shaft. Uniform. That is how mine is formed and the women I sleep with absolutely love it. Drives them crazy. Thickness definetely is a plus... Length just adds to the pleasure.

Tonkatoy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do think that peopl that love the pics (as per the original thread) should post some pics of themselves...seems fair to me...I know that I will be adding some soon (just got new camera and need to work out how to post them up correctly)