really tight jeans.

calibornnbred

Sexy Member
Media
i noticed this guy today when i went to verizon, he was a sales person but his pants were way to tight. he walked awkward, almost as if he was bow legged. i dont understand why you would want a second skin for clothing lol. his bulge is probably a really good looking but it just looked stuffed and not comfortable. have you ever seen this?

sjh

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i noticed this guy today when i went to verizon, he was a sales person but his pants were way to tight. he walked awkward, almost as if he was bow legged. i dont understand why you would want a second skin for clothing lol. his bulge is probably a really good looking but it just looked stuffed and not comfortable. have you ever seen this?
Not recently but I like it!!

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I never understood tight jeans either. I had one once and it was painful to wear for more than an hour or two. But I guess many people compromise comfort for style.

zephyr808

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm probably dating myself here (carbon dating, haw haw) but I remember having a few pairs of jeans that were quite tight on me, years ago. The primary reason I liked wearing them was because they really showed off my ass. But every pair of guys jeans these days seem to run out of fabric right around butt crack level and leave the wearer looking like he had his ass sawed off or something, so I am not sure what the point would be.

OscarM

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have a pair of "regular fit" jeans that fit closer to my body. I swear they're not skinny jeans, which I refuse to wear, but people think they are. Probably because I've gained a ton of weight shortly after I bought them but continued to wear them anyway :eek:

I've seen some people wear tight- tight jeans but probably not as uncomfortable as you describe!

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I've seen cowboys look like this. I couldn't figure out how they could do anything other than stand up and maybe sit down without splitting a seam or something.

SweatsBulge

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The best jeans to get if you like them tight (or not so much) should have 2% or 3% spandex added to the cotton. MUCH more comfortable.

B_elin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wear skinny jeans, they're just fairly standard in London these days.