Really weird dreams

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by asta4125, Jul 13, 2007.

1. asta4125

asta4125 New Member

Well the past few nights I've had, have been some weird ones. Two nights ago my girl friend told me that in the middle of the night I said another womens name "Janet". I dont even know a Janet nor do I remember any part of the dream I had. Well, last night she told me that I basically rolled around all over, and like started humping the bed because I was laying face down and talking in my sleep for three hours. Talking about all sorts of things, referencing girls, cars, anything random, ect. I wake up with a massive hardon, and feel like I got a horrible night sleep. She just tells me this about a hour ago, she seems very anoyed with me. Granted I would be too if I was kept up all night by the person next to me. However now she thinks that Im fantasizing about another women. When I know this is not the case. I love her very much, and am very attracted to her. She is a very superstitious person. She thinks that these dreams mean something, and that it might have to do with it being Friday the 13th believe it or not. What is going on???? Do these dreams really reveal a underlying meaning, because if they do, I am completely unaware of it. What should I do??

2. Love-it

Gold Member

Don't start calling her Janet. She should have woke you up when she realized that you were in an agitated dream state. I do that for my wife now and then, sometimes she "whimpers" in her sleep like something bad is happening, she wakes up a bit, rolls over and goes back to sleep.

A dream is a dream is a dream is a dream.

Have you ever noticed your wife playing with her pussy while she is sleeping, is she thinking of you, does it matter?

Your wife is worried about something and may have chosen to focus on your "dream girl Janet" to avoid the other issue(s). Ask her if anything is bothering her and listen to what she says. She may just need to talk. If you have a question or opinion ask her if she is open to either before just blurting out "helpful suggestions".

Draft saved Draft deleted