really wet

D_Merringtonne Meathead

Experimental Member
Media
Oh that all women were like that. Nothing turns me on more when I explore between a woman's legs than finding a really wet pussy. To me it shows the woman really wants it and wants me; it's guaranteed to get my big friend rock hard and ease his passage; it also guarantees she gets a really good fuck.

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i get really wet really easily.... like even just thinkin about stuff... is that gross?

It's always difficult to know whether to take these threads seriously. It's a bit like me saying 'my cock gets big and hard and stiff really easily.... like even just thinkin about stuff.... is this gross?

I'd kind of expect to be told 'don't be bloody daft Riven, it's supposed to get big..... etc.......' Do you see where I'm going babygirl? But just in case you don't:

NO. It isn't gross that you get juiced up simply by thinking sexy thoughts. Quite the reverse: It is right, good, proper, normal, natural, desireable, and fucking lovely that you get juiced up easily. My wife would swap with you anyday!!!!

Enjoy it while it lasts. Anything else would be a criminal waste. :eek:)

LittleKitten

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It's always difficult to know whether to take these threads seriously. It's a bit like me saying 'my cock gets big and hard and stiff really easily.... like even just thinkin about stuff.... is this gross?

Actually, I understand what she means. I get turned on easily, but sometimes it's almost embarassing how wet I can become... guys don't seem to mind at all. I guess it's a girl thing. :rolleyes:

LK

B_kenetik

1st Like
Media
i wish my gf was like this, hooked up w/ a girl once, touched her panties and i thought she pissed her self, she explained, and to make a long story short, i stayed with her for a long time just for this reason, VERY HOTT

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
i get really wet really easily.... like even just thinkin about stuff... is that gross?

Well, no, I guess; but it also depends a lot upon what you're thinking of. That is, if things like ... Malaria ... or Ziploc bags ... make you wet, then you might wanna see about getting that corrected.

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Definitely a huge turn-on…

I will never forget the time that a girl I was “dating” was kneeling above me and she was actually dripping on my stomach while she kissed me. Because of that "dripping"… I’d bet my life that she still remembers the deep and intense fucking she received that night; and still fantasizes about it.

Wet panties… I just want to rip them off… YES, Yes, Yes…. It’s a total turn-on

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually, I understand what she means. I get turned on easily, but sometimes it's almost embarassing how wet I can become... guys don't seem to mind at all. I guess it's a girl thing. :rolleyes:

LK

Well I suppose if you get so slippery that it makes a wet patch in the crotch your jeans that's obvious for all to see.... I guess people might think you've pissed your pants. But you don't get that wet, do you? If you do then I can undedrstand why it would be a problem Is it that bad?

MCA

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My God! You're on a site devoted to men who can't fit their near-mutantly-large cocks inside of girls! You should be captured and cloned! You could save all of us a whole lot of "Ungh! Just a second baby," and five minutes wasted trying to cram junk inside of tiny dry vajs. You should be sainted. Keep on thinking dirty.

BillyD

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree, I love it and cannot get enough. I want it full time.

Media
When I was 16 I use to get soaked after writing long erotic stories the first time it happened I thought I had pissed myself and I kept leaking like a faucet my chair was soaked, and the next morning it still wasn't dry. That's shameful and gross I should be in hell right now....

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

LK

I've heard this before myself from a few different girls. But I've never known a single guy to complain.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I was 16 I use to get soaked after writing long erotic stories the first time it happened I thought I had pissed myself and I kept leaking like a faucet my chair was soaked, and the next morning it still wasn't dry. That's shameful and gross I should be in hell right now....

save me a seat.

meatfest

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I've had a couple of girlfriends who totally soaked the bed when they came. At first I was a bit shocked as I thought they'd pissed themselves but when I realised it didn't smell of wee I was horny as fuck. I guess some girls are just very productive - no complaints though, apart from having to change the sheets so often!!!