Really?

Is this REALLY a 'support' sight? It seems to be more of an other way to get off and hook up. This is stupid. I thought I was joining to be part of a group of people who really have a problem/anxiety over size and how to cope.

malito

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Welcome ap. I tend to agree with you sometimes. I have been a member since oct of 2000. I have met many sorts of men and women. Yes the stated function of this site is support. As a small group many people feel it their calling in life to challenge others about their stated/pictured size. Others find they just want to hook up. I'd just like to meet some member and have a beer. I'm not a big guy, I came here while doing penis enlargement exercizes to see what big was all about. I made some friends and like talking to other men. I really don't care about what we talk about, just chatting is cool with me. Hope to hear from you.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There are countless threads where the support is clearly visible. Thank God it's not always needed. We can have fun at the same time also.

Always amazed when someone joins and judges the board, before they even know what they are talking about. :rolleyes:

Try sticking around and observing a bit. I think you'll find whatever it is you're looking for :smile: