Really..?

The_Young_One

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK, so i was on facebook today and this chick posted one of my friends dick online. She says that if she gets hundred comments she will tag the owner. I told him not to send it to her, but hey his phone. Anyway his dick isn't small. Not huge but definitively above average. So all these girls are just saying little or tiny. So Im just thinking to myself, if that small (im guess he around 7.4 x 5.8) wtf is big?

Wondering if anyone knows or themselves ev?r had something like this happen.

B_chubsy1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Couple of issues with this, you 'guess' his length at 7.4 inches?! Who ever makes a guess that accurate. I have a feeling you may be attention seeking with this!
If this is true however, any woman who calls a 7 inch dick small or tiny is a liar and my guess is that they are teasing him or have never seen a penis in the flesh!

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yes, stooping to her level and turning your life into jerry springer fodder is waaaay better than just reporting it to fb and getting it removed.

The_Young_One

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Couple of issues with this, you 'guess' his length at 7.4 inches?! Who ever makes a guess that accurate. I have a feeling you may be attention seeking with this!
If this is true however, any woman who calls a 7 inch dick small or tiny is a liar and my guess is that they are teasing him or have never seen a penis in the flesh!
Its over 7 from the looks of it. And yes they really where calling him tiny and little, 100+ comments. I just couldn't believe that all where saying that.

@hairyversmuscle

It was removed in like 15 mins. Still though over 100 comments in that short range of time in incredible.

@YoungTristan

I think that to,but man is he bummed about it.