Reason for LPSG-ing it

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It occured to me when i saw how many posts i've made over the years, that i have been at LPSG a lot, and i kind of wondered why.

The obvious reason is that i am pretty obsessed with the penis...my own and other people's.
I will be honest, sometimes feel lame for being here so often....and other times I really dont mind ..i've met a lot of cool people here over the years, including some that i am happy to have met in person.

But, i'm really here because i have healthy appreciation and healthy envy for the well endowed.
i'm average...not below...not really above...just average, with some big balls for compensation.
I have a reasonable amount of intelligence, compassion, passion, and good looks....
Being average has not kept me from having a large amount and variety of partners.

And still I crave the idea of being much bigger than average...i guess i must be convinced that it would have made me more confident in some way?

it is one aspect of my life that i have absolutely no control over...and maybe it bugs me, i dunno.
Well...thanks for letting me tell you about it.
Off to the gallery.
hubba hubba :D

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree.
I've made two really close friends here:
Steve26
and
Mindseye

and some other great pals: Altairion, Tripod Millenium, Sorcerer, and novice-btm....to name a few.

I've only been totally duped once, by a faker....so my track record is pretty good.
But most of my pals are here because their endowments fit the group, not because they have a fetish for big ones (that would be me LOL)

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Though I had a lot to learn about the human penis and there most certainly was much to see, the thing that I found most appealing about this site (which led to my decision to join) was the discussions.

I spend quite a bit of my time on this site and almost all of it is dedicated either to the discussions or PM-ing. There is a super abundance of truly beautiful, respectable and admirable people on this site. It is inspiring and encouraging to engage in discussions over a broad spectrum of issues with not only intelligent, but deep reflective people as well.

I have made some wonderful friends with people that have inspired me and taught me much along the way.

This is an awesome site because it is occupied by a community of truly amazing people.

That is why I keep coming back to the site...and miss it dearly when it crashes.

D_Egloshayle Churchkey

Experimental Member
Media
I have joined recently, but I've found out that here you can find many questions about men's "best friend", talk about your life experience, it's really good becouse , for example, we can learn from others, talk about our problems, etc.
Best place for males on the internet :)

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have joined recently, but I've found out that here you can find many questions about men's "best friend", talk about your life experience, it's really good becouse , for example, we can learn from others, talk about our problems, etc.
Best place for males on the internet :)

I sure agree, only hope you dont mean exclusively. Women, well, speaking for myself- can/have learned so much about men, penises, sexual matters of all kinds, relationships, cultural diversity, as well as gaining a greater understanding of oneself.
Personally, I too, have found this forum to be an excellent resource. I have made some dear (albeit online) friends, but soon f2f meetings will be part of my LPSG experience.
I enjoy reading and posting, the galleries are only about 10% in the total time I spend here.
My fondness for this forum and the people is also why I was having a difficult time a little while back when the site was down...... eeeehh!! just thinking of that again scares me.
anyway Im just glad its/you're all here.:smile:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The main reason I have stayed here so long is the wonderful and intelligent people I interact with on a daily basis. There is something for just about everyone here. If you want to talk strictly about the male member you can do that ,if you want to stare at the gallery till you go blind you can do that , if you want to play word games all day :eek: , you can do that, too! Yes we have our moments of drama here but by and large it has been a pleasure.

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The main reason I have stayed here so long is the wonderful and intelligent people I interact with on a daily basis. There is something for just about everyone here. If you want to talk strictly about the male member you can do that ,if you want to stare at the gallery till you go blind you can do that , if you want to play word games all day :eek: , you can do that, too! Yes we have our moments of drama here but by and large it has been a pleasure.
i must really need sleep. everything sounds funny to me. I have the giggles now.... thinking of 'bi and large' :lmao:

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I've also had times where I wonder just why the heck I'm here (and so often too), as I have no issues with size. But, I'm pretty confident the reason I'm here is because I've grown to love and admire so many of the people who make this place what it is and am interested in the things which they talk about.

We have a focus at LPSG - the large penis, which is obviously very intriguing to a great deal of people, and while it will always be the main focus of the group it has mainly served as the magnet which brought all sorts of diverse people together to build up this site into something quite incredible over time.

chesz001

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hmm..i love the advices and it helps when i really need one..aside from that,i enjoy reading other member's comments and stories..interesting and hilarious!!and all people can relate.we arent that perfect so im sure evryone of us experienced what other's have gone through..

and main reason...maybe the p.e thing..hehehe

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At first I came here just to see how I compared to others in a large penis group. After a few forums I wanted to stay because of helpful advice and I just like to hear different peoples opinions on certain subjects or their stories. I also enjoy sharing my opinions to others and having a decent discussion that I may not be able to have with people I know personally. It can be discussions about similar interests or private disussions. I also like trying to give others advice when they need it if I think it could be helpful to them. So it seemed this place is perfect for a person like me.

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Work from home, get bored easily, need some form of human contact while I'm beavering away.

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Cool place, non-judgmental people, can talk about things that other people won't, can tell you that I just want to fuck a big cock and nobody thinks this is strange, allows me to get out my sexual frustration, let’s me think I am somewhat normal, get to look nice pictures, makes me horny but at the same time, calms me down so I don’t do anything sexual stupid.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I met some truely wonderful people here, I like the diversity, intellegent discussions and witty banter.
Yes there is drama, it's just like the real world only not the real world!