Reason for sizes and size fascination

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by txquis, Sep 26, 2004.

1. txquis

Gold Member

This is a question for which there are many answers, both
    speculative, and scientific.
    I wonder all the time...

Why are we fascinated by big cocks, big boobs,
    height...just "big" in general?
    It couldn't be just learned behavior.
    People seem to have a natural affinity for big sexual organs.
    We dont want big everything though......elbows..(LOL)...
    Noses come to mind....
    (actually, i like them, too, but there is much
    plastic surgery to reduce those)

Why did nature produce such a difference in sizes?
    I know that ideal body size/type has changed through the ages.
    Have big cocks, boobs, etc.......always been the desirable thing?
    What changes or doesn't change our minds about this stuff?

I know everyone has a different take on this,
    just thought I would ask :D

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Ah, vanity, thy name is "Hung."

3. txquis

Gold Member

:lol:

4. madame_zora

Gold Member

Because big cocks are just yummy

5. Anon

Anon Member

I think its one of those 'built into your system' things. I'm sure the media has something to do with it, but before that influences, you are intrigued by big boobs, no one has to tell you its nice, you just know it is.

6. prepstudinsc

Gold Member

Not William Hung--who is far from being vain, and I would doubt is hung. LOL

7. bigmatt1983

bigmatt1983 Active Member

Albums:
    i personaly dont find big breasts all that attractive anything over about a C cup is a turn off

8. txquis

Gold Member

Me neither, but of course, i'm gay :p

9. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Different cultures have had, through the years, different ideas of what sizes attracted the most admiration, txquis. The best example that comes to mind are the 'small' penes of the Greeks. Greek statues reveal chiseled torsos with well defined muslces, but disappointing penis sizes, at least for our taste.
    I can't imagine a Greek statue hung like any of the dudes shown in our gallery!

Hopefully, some of the erudite members will expound on this subject. How about it, DMW, Dee, pony, and any volunteers?

Luke

10. Ineligible

Ineligible Member

I think most, perhaps all, cultures have equated a big penis with a high degree of masculine sexuality. The Greeks seem to have considered that vulgar, but it still indicates they were reacting from it.

11. cvbguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Mainly has to do with instinctual ideas about fertility and health. Since we are animals that are concerned with reproduction, we look for those that look especially fertile and capable of having a healthy reproduction system. Both breasts and penis are external things that we can visually see that promote a healthy and fertile person capable of having healthy offspring.

12. txquis

Gold Member

Wow,
    I've been a Greek statue my whole life and I never knew it :unsure: :p

13. hungthick

hungthick New Member

lmao--but, it is true ...lol

I like big cocks and big tits.

However, i prefer a small pussy and a tight ass. :wacko:

14. Imported

Gold Member

Holmes: the guy in the pack with largest dick gets the women which leads to
    future children to protect the pack....get it!

15. LuckyLuke

LuckyLuke New Member

The classical Greeks believed that vigorous exercise reduced the size of the penis. Thus, a smaller penis was symbolic of a virile and handsome man - and thus is what is depicted in artwork.

Everything else I've read on the subject seems to be more akin to 19th century views retroactively applied to the Greeks, rather than descriptions of substantive classical Greek attitudes.

16. hungthick

hungthick New Member

explains why i keep thinking my dick is shrinking.

17. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

In terms of fascination, for both male genitalia and female bosom, it could be rationalized that the inndividual may be curious to see who is more proprtioned than they are. Or it could be that for those who are preferable to those for sexual excitement. I.E., women/ men who want these attributes are just plain curious.

Myself being hetero, I do find big breasts appealing, but only to a certain degree. Implants arefine, but not to the point of obnoxious proportions, like some big tit mags like SCORE and GENT practically slather the pages with. I'm more preferable to all natural nymphs myself.

18. topman29

topman29 Member

Albums:
    Im wondering why society lookes up on as accepted for women to enhance there breasts and show them off in skimpy clothing when they go on a night out on the town, apparently its to look attractive to the opersite sex

in contrast, men nowadays all seem to ware loose clothing baggy jeans and so many guys seem to go out of there way to hide the bulge, and if a man was to be seen waring tight jeans etc showing a bulge, they would be looked upon with dissaproving eyes by most women and str8 men.

gay men seem to like seeing a guy in tight jeans but from my observation, gay men seem to be all so into the latest fashon and ware thows baggy hide everything jeans too.

And whats Levis playing at with the crazy new jeans they call "anti fit" so far its all guys in the commercials, try giving a woman a pair to go out in!

back in the 60's, 70's and 80's, tight jeans were all in fashon and guys never minded showing a bulge,so whats happened? why are men so imbarresed to show a bulge today, they never used to be.

being that im gay i personally find it a great turn on, but what do you women think?

sta8 men get turned on by seeing women with big boobs, (do gay women get turned on too?)

lets hear your views on that one.

19. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

I personally have never been a fan of tight jeans--either on myself or other guys (I find them too uncomfortable on me). I like a little to the imagination, but that's just me. Same for women, albeit, the shape of women's clothing makes hiding your figure a lot harder--a woman can look very sensual without wearing nothing or panted-on clothes. I suppose it all depends on your mood and likes/dislikes.

20. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

I can, and have. Have you ever seen a photo of a statue of Priapus? His penis was always shown huge and erect. Pan was also frequently shown as hung large. Sure, they're both fertility gods in origin, and the cult of Dionysos exalted the cock. Huge effigies of penes were carried in the opening procession of the greater Dionysia. Strangely, Dionysos himself was usually portrayed as having a teeny peepee. But the Greeks did associate big cocks with fertility and masculinity even though they didn't view them as being aesthetically pleasing.

About the original question, I think people are fascinated by big schlongs because the truly large ones are rare. We marvel at the world's tallest man, the world's fattest woman, etc. We are more interested in those oddities on the larger end of the spectrum. Viewing a 12" dick is not an everyday occurence for most people, and it's bigger than a huge majority of people will ever see in real life. Who can resist thinking, "what would it be like to lug around that huge piece of meat?" Many might like the chance to live in that guy's shoes for one day. By the end of the day, I'm sure he'd be more than ready to return to his original size. I'm not 12", but I know from experience what obstacles 9" can present. I deal with them, and I don't really desire to have a smaller cock (well, maybe a bit slimmer), but I'm actually glad that I don't have to face the challenges imposed by a footlong. Does that mean I'm opposed to looking at a truly huge cock? Not at all. It is a fascination that I think most people share in this 'bigger is better' society we live in. Uh ... did I answer the question, or just ramble? :unsure:

Draft saved Draft deleted