Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Greeting all dude! As I know up, I saw my dad my friend wearing underwear and I just conform to them put it on too. For your experience, do you have any personal reasons , experience and being told any reasons to wear it as you become a 18+ man. Love to hear your hot story here....

Topher90

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I actually have a good collection and wide variety of underwear, I myself prefer tight fitting underwear something with a pouch I don't own a pair of boxers anymore which is what I wore through my youth right now my balls hang low enough that I prefer them to be corraled and kept in one place it's not enjoyable having them banging around constantly and run the risk of sitting on them which really sucks not to mention when you take them off to sit on the toilet

Love in a Mist

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I actually have a good collection and wide variety of underwear, I myself prefer tight fitting underwear something with a pouch I don't own a pair of boxers anymore which is what I wore through my youth right now my balls hang low enough that I prefer them to be corraled and kept in one place it's not enjoyable having them banging around constantly and run the risk of sitting on them which really sucks not to mention when you take them off to sit on the toilet
It sounds like you wanna keep them in place and maintain the shape of your package, right?

BulgeGuySD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:cold_sweat:
hishhh .. same here stud, I can have the grapefruits bouncing alover the place, I’m done the same thing, I sat on them enough times I learn my lesson, including on a bike without a jockstrap.. ouch !! Talking a blue balls, more like purple !! I still need the support, but hard to find something the fits me well, XL pouch with a small/medium waist. :eek:

Reactions: bravodeltalima

bravodeltalima

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:cold_sweat:
hishhh .. same here stud, I can have the grapefruits bouncing alover the place, I’m done the same thing, I sat on them enough times I learn my lesson, including on a bike without a jockstrap.. ouch !! Talking a blue balls, more like purple !! I still need the support, but hard to find something the fits me well, XL pouch with a small/medium waist. :eek:

I don't have your massive tackle problem (sadly - you've got a fantastic bulge fella) but I agree 100% on the necessity for well fitting underwear. Having my junk rolling around in my trousers ends one of two ways: everything getting tangled up, uncomfortable and rubbing; or with an embarrassing, hard to disguise erection. And when you're running it's absolutely essential to have everything held securely in place and not slapping about, or at least it is for me.

Reactions: Rustyridge