Reasonable Expected Length Gains (pumping & Hanging)

watters

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I want to start pumping and hanging. I am already a shower instead of a grower. My flaccid usually hangs about an inch less than my erect length. So I am assuming any length I get would show up in both states. Could I reasonable expect over time and dedication to see an increase of around 2 inches? I'd feel good about getting 1, but 2 is my goal. Anything more would gladly be taken though. haha

What is the most length gain you have experienced or know of someone achieving? Any insight is appreciated!

John_S

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
The answer is that everyone is different. Pick a routine and get started with it. Guaranteed you will need to change and adapt the routine to find what works for you. Be prepared for a really long haul. You will not see immediate results but over time they will come.

I have not always been able to be consistent with any routine over the past ~20 years. Even so, I have gained about 1.25 inches in length and I don't know how much but plenty in girth (and no, I don't have photo evidence of it so don't ask).