Reasons for going commando

bigpenis

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Who here goes commando? And why? I want to, I wear boxers right now but want to freeball, however when I do, I can't stick to it so revert to u/w.

Anyone got tips or photos?:cool:

smoothnfree

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I tried commando on a whim about 4 years ago. I have since come to dislike the feeling of having my stuff all crammed into the underwear. I like the feeling sooo much more. I have also gotten some good feedback on being commando, as it tends to show a litle more. My best friend has the same feeling about it, he likes the comfort.

jtwildone05

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I freeball on a daily basis for at least a few hours and really theonly difference is that things will tend to hang more but besides that its not too different. good luck!

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like the way things swing around down there and when it's hot, underwear just makes things worse.

rugbyscott

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Who here goes commando? And why? I want to, I wear boxers right now but want to freeball, however when I do, I can't stick to it so revert to u/w.

Anyone got tips or photos?:cool:

Here's a reason, it's fucking amazing. Total freedom, and the looks are priceless. Everybody wants to be near a big swinging cock! Try it.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Of all the underwear, boxers are the least restrictive. From my point of view, there is very little difference between freeballing and wearing lightweight boxers. That slight difference becomes significant if you're wearing track (jogging) pants or mesh basketball shorts in a light color. Otherwise, the fabric of the boxers feels better against your skin than the zipper of a pair of jeans. Enjoy your boxers, dude. You have the best of all worlds.

ThreeLegs

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For the lazy man, or the man pressed for time, it's just one less article of clothing to worry about. Plus, it just feels awesome and liberating.

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I only go commando if I am running late and just throw on a pair of jeans without bothering with underwear, or I am feeling particularly horny and want to get straight to the point, the less clothes that get in the way in the heat of the moment, the better. Other than that, I personally prefer wearing briefs or boxer briefs 24/7.

SteveWood

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So, a question for the commandos of LPSG: Don't you find that freeballing increases the amount of laundry and dry cleaning? I'm serious! :biggrin1: Sometimes, if I've only had them on a couple of hours, I'll recycle pants and wear them a second time before washing/sending to cleaners. I'm not sure I'd want to do that if all my sweatiest bits had been rubbing against them.

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i dig commando as much as i dig wearing underwear.
the parts of commando i like are the not sticking of my cock and balls.
when i wear underwear my cock and balls get glued together...it's gross.
but when i freeball everything is seperated and that is ideal for me.

i like wearing hippie skirts whilst lounging commando.
airflow Mmmmm.

bfm01

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I take it that most freeballers wear loose pants? I don't see much difference between freeballing and loose boxers. Both let you swing free?

bendigoboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I either wear briefs of some sort (bikini; briefs; jock; thong or trunks) or go commando (and almost always commando under jeans).

Hate wearing boxers under pants beacause of the way they scrunch up.

Always sleep nude.

My favourite beach is the nude beach - and I have also been a competitive nude runner!

canlaek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i used to work in hot restaurants kitchens many chefs free ball ...i've tried going back to underwear an just can't do for more than a day... I just feel too confined

Oncamale28

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
its very comfortable, it gets to swing around so that feels good. U have to give it awhile so u get used to it and then u will feel cramped like to tight a condom if u go back.

Raj58201

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One word: FREEDOM!

been going without undies since I was 15.....feeling's awesome!!!

:smile:

chefman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i used to work in hot restaurants kitchens many chefs free ball ...i've tried going back to underwear an just can't do for more than a day... I just feel too confined
LOL! I am a freeballing chef!
I never wear underwear at work. When I do wear underwear it is bikinis.