Reasons For Pumping

D

deleted972301

Love the size of my dick after pumping.
It looks and feels great.
One time i pumped my dick befor sex with my wife. I told her it feels better for me.

Her reaction was priceless.
My cock almost didnt fit in her and i loved to see her strugling.
It did hurt her a bit, what makes me feel a ‘hung guy’. Now she dont want me to pump befor sex, and i respect that.

Same, it took my wife a bit to get used to my new and improved size.

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I supplement my pe with it. I like the increased blood flow and it varies the types of expansion the penis experiences, hopefully, for enhanced results/gains and a healthy, long-lived penis/erection

Used judiciously, the slight temporary boost in size is fun too. I’m talking less than .5” girth increase, minimal fluid build up or puffiness in my case

aboveagveragethick

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I seen it many years ago in magazines, thought I would like to see if I could make my dick bigger. Finally got one and was the best feeling ever to suddenly become thicker and longer. I was shocked at how much thicker I could make my dick. After that it become addictive, feels great, you can cum from it, pump with others online, share techniques with others, show it off in public either bulging through pants, shorts or in gym showers. It just feels great.

Leobakker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Love the size of my dick after pumping.
It looks and feels great.
One time i pumped my dick befor sex with my wife. I told her it feels better for me.

Her reaction was priceless.
My cock almost didnt fit in her and i loved to see her strugling.
It did hurt her a bit, what makes me feel a ‘hung guy’. Now she dont want me to pump befor sex, and i respect that.

Reactions: deleted972301