Reasons for women joining

da_blissmachine: I have noticed a small number of women have joined the large penis support group and was wondering what their reasons were for gracing us with their presence.. also, why DON'T more join?

AnonyMs: You left out one reason for joining... to help US women in our relationships with men. Some of the stuff you guys discuss I had absolutely no idea you guys even thought about - and not all of it is related to size. Pretty amazing stuff. And lately when I have been talking with guys in real life, they are amazed I seem to understand their perspective.

SpeedoGuy: Now I'm curious. What discussions do you find so interesting?

flipper40: I joined the lpsg for different reasons...

First of all since recently I got together with a Large man and It is actually difficult - so I joined up for, hopefully, som advice. ???

And I shall also admit that I am a bit curious, and that it turns me on a bit as well... :-[

AnonyMs: [quote author=SpeedoGuy link=board=meetgreet;num=1047087088;start=0#2 date=03/07/03 at 23:19:48]Now I'm curious. What discussions do you find so interesting?[/quote]One example that springs to mind immediately is the cut versus uncut threads. Had no idea guys felt so passionately about this issue or that they might even resent having been cut.

chicago_girl: I joined to get a better perspective on men. Men always say that women are hard to figure out but you guys aren't that easy to figure out either. Alittle insight can be very helpful.

SpeedoGuy: Keep talking girls!

The more you discuss and question, the more threads will open up on some of your topics of interest. And those I am eager to see more of.

Sorry, blissmachine, if I am perceived as taking over your thread. Is this going the direction you wanted?

SG

mermaiden: Joined lpsg because it is very interesting to hear men's perspectives about this sort of thing.
I lost my virginity to a large man. I didn't think size mattered at first but I've not found anyone as large as he was and I enjoy the feeling of the first thrust wondering...will it or won't it?
Guestion though, not that it is a bad thing, just a curiousity. Are hung men gay or are there just a lot of gay men who are hung? Do you think there are more gay men then straight on this site?

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Don't think there's much correlation between dick size and apparent or perceived sexuality, but last time I checked, the non-straight folks outnumber about 2 to 1 on the straight guys. But that's not quite reliable either for two reasons: (1) that perhaps the straight guys aren't as active a group of participants than the gay ones; and (2) that it's rather confusing to start labelling one way or another since sexuality is such a complex issue all its own.

Me, I'm just here to get some advice and to share in the joy of being well hung.

missvelvet03: i agree that many of the posts on lpsg are a huge turn on... ;-) thank god it only takes one hand to use a mouse, lol.

two of my past boyfriends were very small. i'm sure this is not true of most smaller men, but they were both very insecure about their size, and that made them less confident and attractive as lovers. i agree it's sad that self-esteem has become so connected to penis size in our culture, but such is life.

i've only had very limited experiences with large men, but enough to know i want more. ;-) most women would agree that confidence is the most attractive feature on a man, and in my experience (and from reading lpsg posts) larger men seem to have more of it. just my 2 cents.

missv

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yeah, my ex had a much smaller dick than mine,
and he was incredible in bed...the
best lovemaking and the best pure animal
passion.....

no matter how much he knew he did it for me,
totally, it was tough to break through his past
issues with this.
It still makes me sad.
(Scott, if you're out there man...you're still the best)

missvelvet03: also, to respond to mermaiden, here's something i ran across the other day:

The Advocate Daily Report, Weekend, July 17-19, 1999:
A study published in the journal Sexual Orientation suggests that gay men are generally better endowed than straight men. The Kinsey Institute study, which examined 5,172 men, found penis sizes to be larger in homosexuals than in heterosexuals based on five measurement standards. Scientists said the data may indicate that there is some relationship between sexual orientation and the size of genitalia.

go figure! maybe i should have been born a gay man ;-)

missv

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I'm skeptical.

Why on earth would there be such a correlation, for one? And, for two, to be utterly fair about that proclamation, wouldn't it be useful to do as much possible research on how the subjects' fathers, grandfathers, etc., were endowed and cross-reference that with their sexualities? (I know the genetics on dick size can get tricky, since mothers, I've heard, can pass on big dick genes to their sons, too.)

I just don't buy it.

Rayolin: Im pretty skeptical too... I think those scientists were just reachin blindly into the night for some connection for there poll.

and yes big dick genes can be passed through the mother. Its the same as say, you have your mother's eyes... but your mother has her dad's eyes... So therefore you have your grandfather's eyes. That kinda thing.

sammygirly: Yup, here because my Man is well endowed and this helps me to understand some issues He faces...also it's nice to help you guys from the woman's perspective when you're just waa-aay off on things :D

wvu_kerq: I joined for a few reasons. 1) Curioisty. Not having a penis, i'm fasinated by them. 2) Help. I want to know more about what pleases guys and get thier honest opinions. 3) I like like talking ot guys better than girls, they're more amusing. ;D

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[quote author=DeeBlackthorne link=board=meetgreet;num=1047087088;start=0#9 date=03/09/03 at 18:27:40]Don't think there's much correlation between dick size and apparent or perceived sexuality, but last time I checked, the non-straight folks outnumber about 2 to 1 on the straight guys.  But that's not quite reliable either for two reasons:  (1) that perhaps the straight guys aren't as active a group of participants than the gay ones; and (2) that it's rather confusing to start labelling one way or another since sexuality is such a complex issue all its own.

Me, I'm just here to get some advice and to share in the joy of being well hung.[/quote]

As a straight guy who occasionally feels outnumbered here, I think it's because gay/bi men are just really into dicks. They like talking about them and hearing other men describe theirs. I have a feeling that most straight guys would either start worrying about their sexuality just because other guys are talking about their dicks. Geez, just because they're talking about it, doesn't mean you want to ride them. I like think that I'm pretty open-minded and secure enough about my sexual preference that I'm not going to feel threatened by this stuff.

fastfastr: To the women who joined to meet hung guys - where are you from?

aussiechick63: I also enjoy adding a female perspective when I have something to say. I guess curiousity is a part of why I come in here too. I have learned a lot of stuff I never knew since I have been coming in here. I never realised the problems associated with being well endowed.