Reasons for women joining

da_blissmachine: Wow. this is getting to be a much more interesting topic than i thought it would be. For some random reason, nothing more comes to my mind accept a cheese-farming smurf who harrasses girraffes on Thursdays with the cashier from Aisle 19 at KMART. I am a sad disturbed child, no?

any ladies (or men for that matter) with any questions, you can IM me my ID is on my profile.

And yes, i may be looking for some action..... older and married is yummy..... the apple always tastes sweeter when plucked from another man's orchard, mmmmmmm

okay i will stop scaring you all now and take my antipsychotic medications

Finedessert: This was sent to me from a female friend....yes I do have a few...lol.

Take all American women who are within five years of menopause - train us for a few weeks, outfit us with automatic weapons, grenades, gas masks, moisturizer with SPF15, Prozac, hormones, chocolate, and canned tuna - drop us (parachuted, preferably) across the landscape of Afghanistan, and let us do what comes naturally.

Think about it. Our anger quotient alone, even when doing standard stuff like grocery shopping and paying bills, is formidable enough to make even armed men in turbans tremble.

We've had our children; we would gladly suffer or die to protect them and their future. We'd like to get away from our husbands, if they haven't left already. And for those of us who are single, the prospect of finding a good man with whom to share life is about as likely as being struck by lightning. We have nothing to lose.

We've survived the water diet, the protein diet, the carbohydrate diet, and the grapefruit diet in gyms and saunas across America and never lost a pound. We can easily survive months in the hostile terrain of Afghanistan with no food at all!

We've spent years tracking down our husbands or lovers in bars, hardware stores, or sporting events...finding Bin Laden in some cave will be no problem.

Uniting all the warring tribes of Afghanistan in a new government?
Oh, please ... we've planned the seating arrangements for in-laws and extended families at Thanksgiving dinners for years ... we understand tribal warfare.

Between us, we've divorced enough husbands to know every trick there is for how they hide, launder, or cover up bank accounts and money sources. We know how to find that money and we know how to seize it ...with or without the government's help!

Let us go and fight. The Taliban hates women. Imagine their terror as we crawl like ants with hot-flashes over their godforsaken terrain.

I'm going to write my Congresswoman. You should, too!

Grandpa

emilywee: This is an interesting topic.

I tend to have better friendships with men than with women, for a variety of reasons. I've had a couple very close male friends in college and we would talk freely about sex, one major topic and gag at get togethers related to penis size, including them showing off their erections. We were great friends, and were attached most of the time, so it never got messy by going beyond platonic. The thing was they were both very well endowed and this was a point of fascination for me and fun/excitement for us all. Now we have all moved to different cities so I don't have this type of casual interaction anymore, but i have this admittedly odd hobby/interest hee hee hee. my current boyfriend is my first well endowed experience in terms of sexual contact, and part of our foreplay is discussing and admiring his size.

I find this website fascinating, and large penises turn me on to no end. so sue me!

Max

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=emilywee link=board=meetgreet;num=1047087088;start=15#22 date=03/12/03 at 21:40:28]I've had a couple very close male friends in college and we would talk freely about sex, one major topic and gag at get togethers related to penis size, including them showing off their erections.  We were great friends, and were attached most of the time, so it never got messy by going beyond platonic ....[/quote]

Emily,

If a girl at univ (even if she was a 'mate' rather than anything more) had started admiring my erection size as you describe, I can tell you that it would have got very messy indeed ;) Literally.

It is very arousing indeed to a very well hung guy when his size gets a lot of attention. Sometimes this can be a a huge problem as from other guys in the showers, etc., and it can make you feel very uncomfortable. But what you describe would be more stimulation than I could easily handle with decorum LOL.

ORCABOMBER: [quote author=Finedessert link=board=meetgreet;num=1047087088;start=15#21 date=03/12/03 at 07:52:29]This was sent to me from a female friend....yes I do have a few...lol.
[/quote]

Grandpa, I would have to agree!:)

Onto other news. I actually like the idea of women being on this board, after all, firstly I think it makes it more open, after all, they're on the "recieving end" as well and some of you women just have great things to say, thanks for being here.

AnonyMs: [quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=meetgreet;num=1047087088;start=15#26 date=03/13/03 at 18:08:45]Actually, I have a sneaky suspicion that the ladies are here because there are so any of us gay dudes around; they have a wide selection of potential dancing partners!  ;D[/quote]To say nothing of more guys with the potential to go shopping with us and actually enjoy the experience! kisses to you, my sweet.

AnonyMs: And someone to tell us how marvelous we look prior to going out for the evening... and if we don't look ravishing, having the fashion savvy to tell us how to fix it!

mermaiden: The Advocate Daily Report, Weekend, July 17-19, 1999:
A study published in the journal Sexual Orientation suggests that gay men are generally better endowed than straight men. The Kinsey Institute study, which examined 5,172 men, found penis sizes to be larger in homosexuals than in heterosexuals based on five measurement standards. Scientists said the data may indicate that there is some relationship between sexual orientation and the size of genitalia.

maybe there is something to this. I have a gay cousin who made a comment one day to me about his size.
Kind of weirded me out since I had held him in my arms when he was a babe and now he's telling me intimate things about his body. they grow up so fats and horny!!

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
Regardless of "why" women join us here on the LPSG, I'm sure glad they have!

I recall the "earlier" versions of this forum and we sure could have used the women's ideas and views back then, believe me!

I just re-read all the posts in this thread today and I find in encouraging as a man to hear that many of the women joined to "learn information to improve relationships with men" and to better understand what we larger guys face in life with the "size" issue. I also liked the comments about it being easier for women to talk to men (than with other women!) I found that really interesting. (Quite a compliment, really to many of us guys!) :)

The comments from women here are very important and greatly appreciated! I think we men need to hear from you. It allows us that wonderful "insight" from YOUR unique perspective to help us better respond to you and YOUR wants, desires, and needs --all of which can only help enable us as men to better understand and seek ways of pleasing our women, --physically, emotionally, whatever. So, we all benefit from these exchanges it seems.

BTW--the more than occasional "light-hearted" moments
(i.e. AnonyMs, Sammygirly, and others!) have been great!

Keep those coming our way from time to time to help break the monotony of our problems and challanges from being large!

'Kinda helps "take the edge off" those over-serious tones we have been known to get into around here from time to time.

emilywee: i agree benderton, and glad our presence is welcomed by you!

i love big cocks and in everyday life its not so socially accepted to admit it, or lets jsut say that people can be judgemental and call you a slut or whatever, although that is not really relevant (i've only been with a few guys, even tho the whole world of my circle of friends know about my size preference) Other women I don't know so well can be really harsh and I've had more than a few people look down on me or call me things, but overall i'm a good girl, really!

the internet is such a wonderful place to express my appreciation for you big hung guys! thanks!

Late_Bloomer: Heh. By the same token (and I'm sure I'm not alone here... or am I?) I've had people look down on me or dub me a "player" and such just because they found out about my dick size. I'd like to think I'm a player because of my other assets, like my charming personality or witty conversationalism... but I guess the dick takes precedence with more people than you'd realize. ;D

sammygirly: [quote author=benderten2001 link=board=meetgreet;num=1047087088;start=30#33 date=03/23/03 at 20:22:28]BTW--the more than occasional "light-hearted" moments
(i.e. AnonyMs, Sammygirly, and others!) have been great! [/quote]
~blows a kiss~

davegoodie: I am glad women join - I am straight so it's nice to hear a woman's thoughts on extreme size from time to time.
There's also the possibility of meeting someone who truly appreciates my extra girth. ;)

Savannah: Initially, I had (have) a young friend who is well endowed who discovered this site. He asked me to check it out (had a lot of self image issues). I certainly felt the information was good for him.

However; to be completely honest, I have a curiosity about larger men, some of the topics are very interesting, and some amusing and enlightening.

The forum is excellent, even if I am a little disappointed at the small numbers (if I may use a somewhat oxymoron-ish analogy) of single, older, straight men. (Okay, that was the whiny part.)

Vivat! Excellent site.

Savannah

7x6andchg: Define older...

Sorry - I've got 30 staring me in the face in a few weeks and I'm feeling every one of those 10,939 days lately.

For whatever reason the women join, as I've said before, I'm glad they have - more opinion makes the place more interesting.

Paul
7x6&C