• i am or used to be constantly in and out

Votes: 2 2.5%

• Total voters

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was seriously worried when you dropped out of sight. I was like "Okay, who the fuck got rid of Marley!?!?!"

P.S. Damn. Jail sounds like fun.

the only fun part was watching guys walk around holding and playing with their junk like it's nothing special, seriously guys are COMPLETELY unshy about fondling themselves while they're talking to you, it's weird/erotic lol. glad i'm out and DEFINITELY don't plan on going back. boy you should seen me when they called my name for release i ain't never moved so fast in my life

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
^^Clearly I wasn't serious about my entusiasm to be entered into the "system."

I don't ever actually want to go to jail. Ever.

Edit: Oh. You were kidding. Okay.

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
this was an excellent thread and a good warning to me, because people now get arrested for very small things, including lots of exhibitionistic moments. Less in big cities like NYC here, but I did read yesterday of a bunch of Wichita, Kansas gays getting arrested in some XXX video places and a park. I tend to forget how much more conservative some of this stuff has gotten.

Sorry you had to do this, though, for such a small illegality. always happening in LA, including with the bimbo celebs. Now you'll appreciate Roscoe's more, I betcha! won't worry that the waflles and chicken didn't work right esthetically. But I think it's all wrong you had to go to jail for that. They should have fined you or given you some community service. Or just held you for a half hour or so. The jail situation in the U.S. is a disgrace.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, you're in the system now. You wanted the attention and now you'll get it. Keep on joking about it, when you get labeled a "habitual offender", they'll take your "privilege" to drive away, and you'll be foolish enough to try them again and naturally they'll catch you and they won't have a sense of humor about it that day either. Only each time that you get caught your life will become a little more miserable each time. Do yourself a favor and straighten up. Because your insurance company won't cover you when you are driving on a suspended or revoked license. I certainly don't want to meet your "broke" @ss that day and try to figure out how to work with you on getting repairs done from an accident you might've caused ? Financial responsibility isn't a joke and you found that out by spending a day incarcerated.

And as that remains on our permanent record, the next job you apply for, there's another strike against you too. Employers get a copy of your license for a reason, they want you to be able to reliably and dependably be at work each day. To be honest, if you don't have as much success in life, well perhaps here's one of the many reasons you may not have and it's one big joke isn't it ? Was it embarrassing telling your employer where you were today or when you have to go to court later for this ?

Indybottombiguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
But I think it's all wrong you had to go to jail for that. They should have fined you or given you some community service. Or just held you for a half hour or so. The jail situation in the U.S. is a disgrace.

Jail has got to suck beyond my imagination. I've actually been inside a few, but I was doing some electrical work for them - never exposed to the "General Population".

However, WTF "becominghorse"? What kind of non-thinking liberal minded crap are you posting? The guy broke the law, he knew what he had to do to make himself legal ($800 is a bunch of money - no shit there), and made the choice to evade the system. How the fuck is the system to blame? Should they fine him again for not paying his fines?

How about don't drive unless you're legally able to? Just take responsibility for yourself. Duh.

I'm not the "holier than thou" uber conservative here; however, I do believe a person should meet thier responsibilities. I've done my share of doing whatever it takes to get by, hoping the law or something else doesn't catch up with me. I perfectly understand what his thought process was. He took a chance and lost.

Forgot to add: I'm glad you're out and didn't suffer too much. Hopefully you'll be able to clear everything up soon.

D_Sir Fitzwilly Wankheimer III

Experimental Member
Media
this was an excellent thread and a good warning to me, because people now get arrested for very small things, including lots of exhibitionistic moments. Less in big cities like NYC here, but I did read yesterday of a bunch of Wichita, Kansas gays getting arrested in some XXX video places and a park. I tend to forget how much more conservative some of this stuff has gotten.

Sorry you had to do this, though, for such a small illegality. always happening in LA, including with the bimbo celebs. Now you'll appreciate Roscoe's more, I betcha! won't worry that the waflles and chicken didn't work right esthetically. But I think it's all wrong you had to go to jail for that. They should have fined you or given you some community service. Or just held you for a half hour or so. The jail situation in the U.S. is a disgrace.

hold em half an hour? then whats the deterent? fine him? he wouldn't cough up money in the first place.

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
However, WTF "becominghorse"? What kind of non-thinking liberal minded crap are you posting? The guy broke the law, he knew what he had to do to make himself legal ($800 is a bunch of money - no shit there), and made the choice to evade the system. How the fuck is the system to blame? Should they fine him again for not paying his fines?

How about don't drive unless you're legally able to? Just take responsibility for yourself. Duh.

European countries do a lot more fining than jailing. 'Evading the system' as being relevant is what is non-thinking when it's a minor matter: The whole system itself evades all punishments at the highest levels, this is well-known. I see no reason why small-time crime wouldn't see itself as quite enabled in such an obviously law-scorning government. Congressional subpoenas are routinely ignored by now, governments do whatever they want, so it's just a matter of whether you get caught. I spent 5 weeks in Switzerland in 1997, there is almost nothing but fining (including if you can't pay, meaning if you can't they drop the fine if there is nothing but a misdemeanour). And you know what? Without even more than a 20-year prison sentence for pre-meditated murder, there is almost no crime in Switzerland. I dont' agree with that 20-year sentence myself, but it's a different kind of civilization entirely. This is all violence all the time. They can afford almost no serious heavy punishment, we can't, but what we do is punish everything. Even chatroom talk is mostly about being self-righteous and punitive. The Puritan consciousness of America pretends to want the law adhered to, but it really wants to choose who should be punished most or least. Huge American mobs wanted Paris Hilton to be sure and spend her full sentence in jail, but they didn't care if the more drug-addicted and mentally unwell ones had only to spend but 84 minutes or so. 1 in 100 Americans is in custody now. It's a waste of time to put stuff like this here, it evaporates in 3 seconds. Marley wasn't being smart, but what he did was not serious if drugs or alcohol were not involved. It's not a matter of 'breaking or not breaking the law' only, because the lawmakers themselves constantly break it, I am just saying that in a law-scorning society like this, it's stupid for the little people like Marley to be jumped on as though the society 'would fall apart' if the Pledge of Allegiance were not intoned.

Who the fuck cares about a little driving without a license? The second time could still have forced him to do some community service and pay a fine; that he didn't do so the first time is irrelevant, because the second time he could have been forced to somehow get it, and it sounds as though he could have done so. It's just not cut and dried.

I'm interested at all the amart-ass self-righteousness that internet boards attract, as though Marley would be become a hardened criminal if he were merely fined and made to do a couple of weekends of community service. It is not always so brilliant, however you may think it, to take Draconian measures on every goddam little thing. It breeds a culture of the stupid, and that is what definitely exists for the most part, as Americans are so half-educated it is not even to be believed sometimes. But they DO WANT to see all 'the little people' pay, even though it's the biggies who direct the crime. All the torture stories have pulled together only a few small-time nobodies like Lyndie England, for example. Rumsfeld is still allowed to go around delivering noxious and noisome farts, while waiting for his Great Reward, which will never again be to be a Secy. of Defense rock star jacking off to his own incompetence in providing armour, etc.'

But do Be Your Gurest at High Dudgeon over totally minor misdemeanours and worry about the horrible consequences of letting the totally wicked Marley go free for doing something about as frightening as finger-fucking somebody in public.

Anyway, I just had time to bullshit, I don't frankly give any more of a fuck about what you think than you do about what i think.

This is a very punitive country in many petty ways, that's why it thinks it has to have the death penalty and European countries don't. That's the same kind of bullshit argument for a chatroom, I mean the main point is that talking about it on the internet is altogether meaningless, I just didn't mind it right now because I've got the Schubert D Minor Quartet going on the phones, and that makes me a little more patient. I vaguely hope this has helped, but I think really what I want to do is worry all night 'what if Marley hadn't had to serve any more than that stupid cunt Nicole Richie or that other twat Lindsey Lohan, stupid bitch who terrorized her trainer's mother by car-chasing her, and had the dough to get out of serving more the 80 minutes herself, and make old-hag photos trying to be Marilyn and looking like a Hollywood Blvd. whore.

Okay, that oughta excite you, I usually don't let myself be virtual-sucked this long. You know why? I no like'ee.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, you're in the system now. You wanted the attention and now you'll get it. Keep on joking about it, when you get labeled a "habitual offender", they'll take your "privilege" to drive away, and you'll be foolish enough to try them again and naturally they'll catch you and they won't have a sense of humor about it that day either. Only each time that you get caught your life will become a little more miserable each time. Do yourself a favor and straighten up. Because your insurance company won't cover you when you are driving on a suspended or revoked license. I certainly don't want to meet your "broke" @ss that day and try to figure out how to work with you on getting repairs done from an accident you might've caused ? Financial responsibility isn't a joke and you found that out by spending a day incarcerated.

And as that remains on our permanent record, the next job you apply for, there's another strike against you too. Employers get a copy of your license for a reason, they want you to be able to reliably and dependably be at work each day. To be honest, if you don't have as much success in life, well perhaps here's one of the many reasons you may not have and it's one big joke isn't it ? Was it embarrassing telling your employer where you were today or when you have to go to court later for this ?

no, i'm completely unashamed because i made a mistake and it didn't kill me so why not laugh about it?? i learned my lesson and have nothing to hide or prove to judgmental people like you. must be nice up on that high horse you ride around on but come down here in the real world for a minute. people make mistakes, otherwise we wouldn't have a justice system. it was extremely rude of you to insist that this behavior will become habitual and your criticism is entirely irrelevant. nothing you said made a lick of sense because you don't know enough about me to write a paragraph, though you seem to assume you have my future pegged. it's people like you that make it THAT MUCH SWEETER when somebody who has taken a few wrong turns in life decides to correct themselves. other than this wrong turn, i'm studying to get my doctorate in psychology so i can open my own clinic, i'm singing at my sister's wedding at the end of may and sometime next weekend i'm going to buy a house. how the fuck dare you make such bold statements about a person based on one post?? what made you decide to post this, feeling holier than thou?? this is a site for people praising big penises so i thought i'd share an anecdote about my ONE NIGHT in jail, if i knew people were looking for a post about the lifealtering event that the one night was, i could've written this in a much better light, but my friends (which you certainly aren't one of) know me for my humor and this site being what it is, i certainly have a laid back demeanor when i post. your arrogance is gross and you're now on ignore because i have nothing to gain from listening to such self-righteousness. if you're SOOOO concerned about my future, rest your worries i've got a wonderful grip on this thing called life. have i made mistakes?? yes. is that what's going to read on my obituary one day?? no. i'm a loving person, a smart person, a genuine person and the people that matter the most know that. the people that don't can continue making their cute little remarks from the outside looking in, but i don't have room such negativity, i'm too busy feasting on the buffet called life.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Jail has got to suck beyond my imagination. I've actually been inside a few, but I was doing some electrical work for them - never exposed to the "General Population".

I'm not the "holier than thou" uber conservative here; however, I do believe a person should meet thier responsibilities. I've done my share of doing whatever it takes to get by, hoping the law or something else doesn't catch up with me. I perfectly understand what his thought process was. He took a chance and lost.

Forgot to add: I'm glad you're out and didn't suffer too much. Hopefully you'll be able to clear everything up soon.

everything's being taken care of. its nice to hear that some people were concerned and even better to hear the people who like to summate my life on one experience. i do think throwing people in jail for misdemeanors is a waste of space, at the same time i DID break the law and there were penalties for it, no two ways around that

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

I'm not the "holier than thou" uber conservative here; however, I do believe a person should meet thier responsibilities. I've done my share of doing whatever it takes to get by, hoping the law or something else doesn't catch up with me.

the second part is why your thesis on 'taking responsibility' is so uncalled for and so fucking boring. Since YOU know the cheatings you did, you are just saying 'well, I didn't get caught and I did get away with it', and he didn't.

You may please rectify all your unpaid-for crimes by now going and confessing them--and not to some fucking church but to the police and getting your ass canned. YOU--who preach to me about 'WTF liberal-minded crap', you talk about it being liberal-minded then admit you could well go and pay tribute to the system yourself by turning yourself in.

And yes, he should just be fined for his fines, forced to do some kind of work to rectify it, but you're not the one to ponitificate, knowing that you're just lucky yourself to have stayed out of jail.