• once or twice

Votes: 9 11.3%
  • i am or used to be constantly in and out

Votes: 2 2.5%

• Total voters

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
why is my experience overlapping with yours?? mine was a tale of stupidity, a night in jail, release and wonderful freedom. i'm not telling you to laugh at yours, but don't condescend mine because of your own convictions

There is no pleasing you, is there? You type up your story, invite people to read your "stupidity" and when people compare what they have seen and felt, you get uptight about it.

One of your main problems is that you haven't found the way to express yourself properly, so when you've written something 90 % of the readers can't grasp what you've written, writing later angry footnotes of "I was tryin' t'be funny."

See you about in the funny pages, chuckles.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
European countries do a lot more fining than jailing. 'Evading the system' *snip*

Who the fuck cares about a little driving without a license? The second time could still have forced him to do some community service and pay a fine; that he didn't do so the first time is irrelevant, because the second time he could have been forced to somehow get it, and it sounds as though he could have done so. It's just not cut and dried.

I'm interested at all the amart-ass self-righteousness that internet boards attract, as though Marley would be become a hardened criminal if he were merely

*slash*

But do Be Your Gurest at High Dudgeon over totally minor misdemeanours and worry about the horrible consequences of letting the totally wicked Marley go free for doing something about as frightening as finger-fucking somebody in public.

Anyway, I just had time to bullshit, I don't frankly give any more of a fuck about what you think than you do about what i think. *Slice*

whore.

Okay, that oughta excite you, I usually don't let myself be virtual-sucked this long. You know why? I no like'ee.

the second part is why your thesis on 'taking responsibility' is so uncalled for and so fucking boring. Since YOU know the cheatings you did, you are just saying 'well, I didn't get caught and I did get away with it', and he didn't.

*gut*

So you made this shit up? You didn't go to jail? If you're a jailbird, then you can at least be told to shut the fuck up.

*rip*

YOU are making me re-assess whether maybe jail is exactly what you needed. I begin to think you did need it. Yes. Exactly that. I am now glad you had to spend time in jail, and now you could use some good courses in something?

That's fine, you boring little idiot. In this thread, we somehow managed to out you for the trashy little criminal at heart you really are. *ignore*

Stupid freak. I'm glad you proved that you really did deserve to do the time, and I now see that you should have done at least a week. *scoff*

Jesus God, I'm so skeered. What if ah got thrown out of the Large Penis Support Group because some little punk" Better to be a know-it-all than a know-nothing. You can't get around the fact that I'm the one who ultimately found that you definitely deserved jail that time and will probably earn it again.

The best part was being called 'childish' by such an obvious fool. *Ugh.*

Obviously you are a genius. Stop picking on people, Horse...this was all unnecessary.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
no, i'm completely unashamed because i made a mistake and it didn't kill me so why not laugh about it?? i learned my lesson and have nothing to hide or prove to judgmental people like you. must be nice up on that high horse you ride around on but come down here in the real world for a minute. people make mistakes, otherwise we wouldn't have a justice system. it was extremely rude of you to insist that this behavior will become habitual and your criticism is entirely irrelevant. nothing you said made a lick of sense because you don't know enough about me to write a paragraph, though you seem to assume you have my future pegged. it's people like you that make it THAT MUCH SWEETER when somebody who has taken a few wrong turns in life decides to correct themselves. other than this wrong turn, i'm studying to get my doctorate in psychology so i can open my own clinic, i'm singing at my sister's wedding at the end of may and sometime next weekend i'm going to buy a house. how the fuck dare you make such bold statements about a person based on one post?? what made you decide to post this, feeling holier than thou?? this is a site for people praising big penises so i thought i'd share an anecdote about my ONE NIGHT in jail, if i knew people were looking for a post about the lifealtering event that the one night was, i could've written this in a much better light, but my friends (which you certainly aren't one of) know me for my humor and this site being what it is, i certainly have a laid back demeanor when i post. your arrogance is gross and you're now on ignore because i have nothing to gain from listening to such self-righteousness. if you're SOOOO concerned about my future, rest your worries i've got a wonderful grip on this thing called life. have i made mistakes?? yes. is that what's going to read on my obituary one day?? no. i'm a loving person, a smart person, a genuine person and the people that matter the most know that. the people that don't can continue making their cute little remarks from the outside looking in, but i don't have room such negativity, i'm too busy feasting on the buffet called life.

I'll tell you what, come back in a month or two (after you go to court for this) and then report back every 6 months for the next 3 years and tell me about your experiences. Please keep track of the financial aspects of it and see how much this is really going to cost you. You see, now that you've had a revoked license and was caught driving on it, gone to jail for it. If you thought $ 800 was going to cover it for the class and they let you go on your merry way a wiser man for it with a reinstated DL, you are naive. You've got even more expenses coming your way. First, they'll want you to get your DL reinstated nice and proper and guess what, they aren't thoroughly convinced that you've turned the corner on your life of bending the rules and that you've turned over that new leaf just yet, so there will be restrictions on that one. Might be a work only permit. And guess what, they mean work only, not the grocery store or a late night run to taco bell or anything else you think of as trivial or an insignificant bending of the rule. You'll be paying out close to what you would for a DUI/DWI. Guess what princess, you're going to need an SR-22, so that means you need to be in a high risk insurance pool, that's not going to be cheap either and you'll have to carry that with some off brand insurance company, State Farm isn't going to give you any safe driver discounts any time soon, that's if you even are insured by them. GEICO same thing, they will make it difficult for you to be financially responsible.

The next time you get pulled over, they'll know what your record is by simply running your DL, asking for insurance and registration. Better be squared away and have your paperwork in order, they'll bust you for that with no breaks that day either. Think I'm being hard on you, the day in jail is just the beginning. You're going to have to be cleaner than the next guy and some police officers will hang a ticket on you, just to make you take the day to be at court to fight it. You may beat them, then again they might still charge you court costs and give you adjudication withheld. See, it'll be your word against the officer's and the judge will see your record, and you get no benefit of the doubt in a one on one that day.

You see crime really does pay, just not you, the system is what it is. And for the law enforcement people to do what they do as a career, they need guys like you, "laid back, know it alls" that made one mistake. Don't worry, you'll make another and you'll get your opportunities to "buy your way out". As I recall the feast of life you speak of, well, the cuisine in jail sucked per your account of it. Those are your words, not mine.

So when do you go in front of the judge again ? Cha-Ching ! Ring up another happy customer ? Will that be a new thread or an addendum to this one ? Brace yourself for the worst, buckle up and strap your helmet on, it's going to be a turbulent ride.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, when did people get so judgmental? I wouldn't be surprised if race wasn't an issue here of some of the more judgmental comments made against marleyisalegend. He admitted to a mistake. He made a post about it that was informative and funny. He said he learned his lesson and was going to be law abiding from now on. Then a few people made gross assumptions about his alleged future criminal career which no one can predict. Something stinks about this. There are some very self-righteous imbeciles around here these days.

Just keeping it real. Everything you have indicated might have some bearing, race included. Here in South Florida, there's a phenomena referred to as "driving while black". That'll make it harder if there is such a thing to stay clean. But the way any state's driving laws are written, they can pull you over and from there, yes you are innocent until proven guilty, but does that stop the police from charging and writing the citation ? And everyone gets their day in court. Granted he made his mistake and can laugh about it, I think as this moves forward he'll find the judge that let him out of jail was only understanding because he had his caseload to work thru that day. The judge doesn't care, often times they have their case loads and they only want to hear facts and the time you spend in front of one is brief. He'll be at the mercy of the court and the judge will drop his decision swiftly. There won't be any bargaining unless his lawyer (if he even has one) can get charges plea bargained down. The judge might give you a little break on this, but let's face it, the guy went to jail for a first time offense ? The law enforcement community really won't assume that the time he was caught after a year or two of eluding them was his first spin around the block after the DL revocation and warrant for his arrest was issued. That actually pisses them off, and they resent that slight.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was once pulled over for for a check and ID, when I was suspected of resembling someone else too closely. I had a gun pointed at me.

Sorry, I can't giggle over this kind of material.

That happened to me too on more than one occasion, nothing like being surrounded by several squad cars & detectives in your own neighborhood. Having your license/paperwork checked. They don't let you sit in the car for those, I stood in the rain for nearly an hour. And totally innocent and exonerated after it all, they handed me back my paperwork. Don't stand in the rain too long waiting for an apology you're never going to get either.

And if you're not driving the newest vehicle, they'll ask you about drugs and whether they can have your permission to search the vehicle. See that was the result of simply having a rust hole leak in the muffler that day (during bike week in Daytona). But you know what, that's improper, unsafe equipment. At the very least it's a citation for that, but it leads to a request for the 3 documents you have to have to drive, the DL, registration and insurance. At the very least, they inconvenience you for your time. scrutinize restrictions and paperwork and you could come away with it with more citations. Oh and better be wearing your seat belt too, that's another they can tack on if you make it that easy.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Marley, well on the way to being the legend.

It ain't difficult to get in jail in the United States is it? I think we've got around one percent of our population locked up at any one time. More than China or anywhere else I think.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There is no pleasing you, is there? You type up your story, invite people to read your "stupidity" and when people compare what they have seen and felt, you get uptight about it.

One of your main problems is that you haven't found the way to express yourself properly, so when you've written something 90 % of the readers can't grasp what you've written, writing later angry footnotes of "I was tryin' t'be funny."

See you about in the funny pages, chuckles.

wow you're unbelievable. there's a big difference between relating and putting me down. if you read through the pages of this thread, there's a crowd of people who are CLEARLY trying to put me down

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'll tell you what, come back in a month or two (after you go to court for this) and then report back every 6 months for the next 3 years and tell me about your experiences. Please keep track of the financial aspects of it and see how much this is really going to cost you. You see, now that you've had a revoked license and was caught driving on it, gone to jail for it. If you thought $ 800 was going to cover it for the class and they let you go on your merry way a wiser man for it with a reinstated DL, you are naive. You've got even more expenses coming your way. First, they'll want you to get your DL reinstated nice and proper and guess what, they aren't thoroughly convinced that you've turned the corner on your life of bending the rules and that you've turned over that new leaf just yet, so there will be restrictions on that one. Might be a work only permit. And guess what, they mean work only, not the grocery store or a late night run to taco bell or anything else you think of as trivial or an insignificant bending of the rule. You'll be paying out close to what you would for a DUI/DWI. Guess what princess, you're going to need an SR-22, so that means you need to be in a high risk insurance pool, that's not going to be cheap either and you'll have to carry that with some off brand insurance company, State Farm isn't going to give you any safe driver discounts any time soon, that's if you even are insured by them. GEICO same thing, they will make it difficult for you to be financially responsible.

The next time you get pulled over, they'll know what your record is by simply running your DL, asking for insurance and registration. Better be squared away and have your paperwork in order, they'll bust you for that with no breaks that day either. Think I'm being hard on you, the day in jail is just the beginning. You're going to have to be cleaner than the next guy and some police officers will hang a ticket on you, just to make you take the day to be at court to fight it. You may beat them, then again they might still charge you court costs and give you adjudication withheld. See, it'll be your word against the officer's and the judge will see your record, and you get no benefit of the doubt in a one on one that day.

You see crime really does pay, just not you, the system is what it is. And for the law enforcement people to do what they do as a career, they need guys like you, "laid back, know it alls" that made one mistake. Don't worry, you'll make another and you'll get your opportunities to "buy your way out". As I recall the feast of life you speak of, well, the cuisine in jail sucked per your account of it. Those are your words, not mine.

So when do you go in front of the judge again ? Cha-Ching ! Ring up another happy customer ? Will that be a new thread or an addendum to this one ? Brace yourself for the worst, buckle up and strap your helmet on, it's going to be a turbulent ride.

thanks for letting me know all this, i wasn't aware

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
wow you're unbelievable. there's a big difference between relating and putting me down. if you read through the pages of this thread, there's a crowd of people who are CLEARLY trying to put me down

No, they are NOT, even if it looks that way. Most people are not really interested in the people they talk to on the internet, that's why it always gets so smart-ass. At least you listened to transformer, who KNOWS. That was worth the whole thread, and worth all of us memorizing it. The rest was just prelude to this very valuable info that transformer has taken the time out to tell you, and we all wish you well, I'm sure. Forget the bickering, that was just part of what it took to get to the point where transformer could really give you the MANUAL. I think it was very good stuff for anybody to know, and I hope a lot read it. He took a lot of time to do that too, and I, for one, am grateful.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
if i weren't such a tongue-in-cheek person i'd regret starting this thread. it's been blown way out of proportion and my intelligence is constantly being undermined. i made a mistake, i guess some people on this forum want me to cry and feel bad and feel worthless about it. too bad, i don't. i don't let one experience define my life.

i've been serving and volunteering in chow lines on a regular basis since my teenage years, i work with a close friend at a clinic i'm joining a club for young gay men who spread the word about safe sex practices, i'm singing at my sister's wedding next month and martha munizzi's keybaord playing is going to be backing me up (pretty excited about that). i'm working on a novel (on this site i don't bother following every grammatical guideline or puncuate correctly because, let's face it, its a big penis site, it ain't that serious. next year i'm going on a trip to ireland to build rock-climbing wall for a youth center (WAAAY excited about that). i probably do more good in my community in a month than all of the people who are chastising me combined. whenever judgment day comes i'm fully prepared to account for my wrongdoings, and proud of the people i've helped and things i have and will accomplish in my life. if you're waiting for me to sit on a curb, give up on life and commit to a lifestyle of drugs and crime because of one dumb mistake, go somewhere else cuz i don't play the pity party game. i'm not asking for sympathy or empathy because most people on this site think too highly of themselves to ever relate to anyone, so i've shared my story and had a few chuckles at some of the responses. i rest assured that if the people criticizing me knew the things i've been through and how thick my skin is, they wouldn't waste their time trying to get under it. they may cut and scrape it for a second or two, but then i remember that they're obscure. names on a screen, they have no impact and their comments are taken in stride. i'm not perfect but i'm certainly not going to let anyone make me feel bad about myself. i'm too wonderful of a person

red7.5

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Seems to me about a page or two or three back the words "in jest" were used and were understandably misconstrued by a reader to have meant the thread itself was a farce. Then all hell broke loose.

Marley, you seem like a nice guy who made a small mistake that resulted in inappropriate (and expensive) consequences. My former boss, a 68 year old woman was stopped for an expired registration recently. Turns out she also had an expired license. She was given a warning.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Seems to me about a page or two or three back the words "in jest" were used and were understandably misconstrued by a reader to have meant the thread itself was a farce. Then all hell broke loose.

Marley, you seem like a nice guy who made a small mistake that resulted in inappropriate (and expensive) consequences. My former boss, a 68 year old woman was stopped for an expired registration recently. Turns out she also had an expired license. She was given a warning.

it wasn't misconstrued, the people harassing me know that i have a laid-back style of posting and they follow me from thread to thread making sure i understand their low opinions of me. if i were a cop i would've just given her a warning too, that's sufficient. it's not like she was trying to kill somebody. if he did anything more than a warning i'd find him and shit on his doorstep for taking his job too seriously (wait, how much jailtime is shitting on a cop's porch??)

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Noticed you are from Charlotte, my assumption is NC, USA, this may help:

NCDOT Division of Motor Vehicles: Driver Handbook: Chapter 3

NCDOT Division of Motor Vehicles: Driver Handbook

The handbook only glosses over the state's actual statutes:

North Carolina General Assembly - General Statutes - Chapter 20: Motor Vehicles.

I know it makes for dry reading, but this is basically what you'll stand in front of the man (or woman) for:

GS_20-19
GS_20-20.1

yup. since i can't pay the $800 fees associated with the class (i'd rather put my money into the house i'm moving into), i'm just gonna ask the judge to strike my liscence for however many months, i'm not too cute to ride the bus lol. though living in north carolina i'll have to tone down the gayness, my friend was threatened on a bus just for sitting down, the guy in the seat was a homophobe and was none to quiet about his displeasure with gay men. thanks for the reading material though, you can never be overeducated

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Marley part of the reason you get teased or get people's ire up is because you're 22. First of all, I seriously doubt whether the judge will "strike your license" in lieu of paying the fine. Second, you said awhile back that you are gay, but your stats say you are 100% straight. Third, when you first came on LPSG you were spouting some legendary stuff like you are a post doctoral student.

Some people think all that bluff and ego is annoying.

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
in other words, he is about 20 - 22

Marley part of the reason you get teased or get people's ire up is because you're 22. First of all, I seriously doubt whether the judge will "strike your license" in lieu of paying the fine. Second, you said awhile back that you are gay, but your stats say you are 100% straight. Third, when you first came on LPSG you were spouting some legendary stuff like you are a post doctoral student.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

ego?? where have i displayed an ego?? the judge will strike my liscence because that was the only other option at my arraignment. i get teased because people like to feel better about themselves, or already do feel too highly about themselves. you'd think after instances like columbine people would learn to be more tactful but it seems rudeness is becoming an epidemic. there's NEVER EVER EVER a reason to tease, judge, or criticize anybody, NO MATTER WHAT. i'm just glad they're focusing on me and not somebody who would take it too seriously.

as far as the straight thing, i spit out my waterfall (watermelon vodka, fruit punch and orange juice). i didn't realize my profile said 100% straight. i'm actually 100% the opposite, if you could've seen what i did with my boyfriend's penis this afternoon you'd understand why