Reba, Miley, Carrie and Taylor and the CMA's Tnite

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by HellsKitchenmanNYC, Apr 5, 2009.

1. HellsKitchenmanNYC

Gold Member

Albums:
    First I must say I'm kicking myself for missing the Dolly Parton profile on 60 Minutes tnite.
    The CMA's are quite the hoot tnite. OMG sooo many talented singers. Even if country has goten kinda pop but there still are some crooners out there. Trace Adkins to be exact.
    I was actuallu surprised that I liked Miley Cyrus. I missed all her press and tv hooplah and thot she was a singing Paris Hliton but she did a great job tnite and was in fine form. I think I actually would buy that record.
    Reba of course the uber professional was funny, comfortable and delightful and when she sang she showed them how it's done. Her yrs on her sitcom served her well. Taylor Swift who is frequently off key was delightful and won a special award. She evidently sold more records this year than anyone else in country music. Kenny Chesney sang real damn good. Is he ever going to 'come out'? Sorry but there's something weird about a guy his age singing a song about how he wants to kiss a girl. Call me crazy.....
    Carrie Underwood as usual was awesome. She is a stunning woman and a great singer. She can easily slip bween a pop country and real country as evidenced by her Patsy Cline medley on a past show. That was classic country singing!
    Did u watch?

2. Mandee

Gold Member

Did you know that Kenny Chesney has admitted to sleeping with over 100 girls? I'm guessing he's slept with every girl from his music videos. lol. I don't know if that's true, but I read it somewhere... I really don't think he's gay. :tongue:

3. HellsKitchenmanNYC

Gold Member

Albums:
    He might not be. He just seems it.

OMG Carrie just won Entertainer of the Year. She deserves it!

4. erjenkins1987

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You're right. Reba was awesome tonight.

5. unzipped

Gold Member

Albums:
    yeah, Reba looked hot in the tangerine colored frock... Carrie f n sexy, mmm grab my dick hot.... music was good too.... score. yeah, the Dolly segment was great on minutes... uz

Draft saved Draft deleted