Receiving a blowjob with a big dick

SIXTEN

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok this may have been asked before but, I have allways wondered..

Does anyone think that BJ's would be better if you had a small dick? My girl can only fit the head and a tiny bit of the shaft in.

/end brag

rimmer9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My wife only has a small mouth and because I'm pretty thick she's never been able to give me a blow job, aftr a few minutes she complains of jaw ache and only has the first inch in her mouth.

jeremy_curio

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A good tip would be for the person performing oral on you to cup the length of penis they can't comfortably palliate with their hand(S) as that creates a visual illusion/sensation that would maybe be akin to being taken in deeper.

Also lots of lube on your partners hands will aid sexual stimulation maybe a mentholated one that will create a warm tingling.

D_Harry_Sphincter

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've never been taken all the way, the most was half-way. Sometimes I think it'd be nice to have a thinner one so I can get a full out blowjob, but then I slide inside the girl's pussy and her reactions remind me why I don't care about not having all 7" in her mouth.

kvsb86

1st Like
Media
I reckon a blow job feels much better for a well-endowed guy - although obviously this is just speculation. There's just more of it, so surely you feel more, if that makes sense. Going on my own experiences too, when I deepthroat a big guy they go crazy, really vocal as if it feels amazing -- obviously you can't deepthroat a small or average guy, and they tend to be less vocal, so I dunno... I would say, find someone who can deepthroat you and then see if it feels better!

softbuttcheeks

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had an ex I had a hard time doing a blow job on...because I had a small mouth...whenever I tried my mouth would be sore for days....

ostrich egg

Media
I LOVE getting BJs from my gal, theres nothing better, save full sex, and she loves giving them even though she can hardly fit me in her mouth and can only go down just past my glans it still feels amazing, especially when she works where my frenulum is/was.

B_quietguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
As much as I'd want to receive a deep-throat, neither lover can do it. If I had a slimmer cock, I might get one. Or perhaps just find somebody who can.

But I'd never want a slimmer cock just to get deepthroated.

D

deleted110426

They(bj's) probably would be better if I were smaller. Then again I don't mind a little tooth action that I come across now and then from my gf. I kinda like it to some point.