Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been deepthroated many a few times. Nothing special ... Prefer good sucking without deepthroating from the girls who really know how to do that...I mean the deapthroating doesn't bring any additional physical pleasure to me, it's just the nice sight:):tongue: And yes, for me the head is what is the most sensitive, and the technique is very important...:biggrin1:

cougarhunter

Experimental Member
Media
Have only ever had one girl who could swallow my whole cock when its hard. The blowjob was fucking fantastic but no I wouldn't want a smaller cock just for the sake of being able to put it all in her mouth.

btnz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have next to no feeling in mine so unless im either being deepthroated or looking directly at it, i cant feel a thing. :(

Still prefer bj to sex tho...

rgar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The teeth effect you don't expect.. Ouch!:frown1:

And no way to be deepthroated...

That's why I don't like being sucked that much.

Note: The teeth effect is because you were allways dealing with amatures . Find a decent BJ artist there are many available .

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I've never been deepthroated before. Having a big dick is not the best thing when it comes to blowjobs.

QFT. I'm still waiting to find out what being deepthroated feels like too - The closest anyone has got is to within 2 1/2 inches of the base, and that was all mouth, it wouldn't pass into the throat.

B_leap247

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I reckon a blow job feels much better for a well-endowed guy - although obviously this is just speculation. There's just more of it, so surely you feel more, if that makes sense. Going on my own experiences too, when I deepthroat a big guy they go crazy, really vocal as if it feels amazing -- obviously you can't deepthroat a small or average guy, and they tend to be less vocal, so I dunno... I would say, find someone who can deepthroat you and then see if it feels better!

It feels amazing because it almost never happens to us. A smaller guy always gets to enjoy the feeling of having thier whole cock in a girls mouth. My X could get a little over 3/4 of me into her throat, it was awsome.

When you finally get a girl that can deepthroat you, HUGE bonus!

LargeInLife

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
After thinking about this some more, I have a new insight.

I would propose that in general, the quality of a blowjob is largely dependent of the level of arousal and interest the woman has in pleasing the man, in the actual "Performing" of the act.

I can't accurately speculate for all women, but I would also propose that in general, many women are more aroused by the visual and physical stimulation brought from seeing (and holding, feeling, etc.) a larger penis as opposed to a smaller one.

If we can agree upon these two ideas, then if a woman see's a larger penis and is thus more aroused, then wouldn't she be more inclined to have more interest in performing a quality blow?

There are many other factors that come into play, and a woman can become aroused by a number of different things, but I would say that in general if the man has a larger penis, he would have better chances of receiving better quality blowjobs.

My logic is not scientific by any means, but it doesn't seem like too much of a stretch to me to assume this.

FleshlightMouth

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Providence, Rhode Island, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
After thinking about this some more, I have a new insight.

I would propose that in general, the quality of a blowjob is largely dependent of the level of arousal and interest the woman has in pleasing the man, in the actual "Performing" of the act.

I can't accurately speculate for all women, but I would also propose that in general, many women are more aroused by the visual and physical stimulation brought from seeing (and holding, feeling, etc.) a larger penis as opposed to a smaller one.

If we can agree upon these two ideas, then if a woman see's a larger penis and is thus more aroused, then wouldn't she be more inclined to have more interest in performing a quality blow?

There are many other factors that come into play, and a woman can become aroused by a number of different things, but I would say that in general if the man has a larger penis, he would have better chances of receiving better quality blowjobs.

My logic is not scientific by any means, but it doesn't seem like too much of a stretch to me to assume this.

Being more inclined or interested in giving good head does not mean it's gonna happen... either the gal or guy is a good cocksucker or just an eager but incompetent dilettante... many many WANT to suck a big dick but very very FEW are actually GOOD at it :cool:

Mike7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A good tip would be for the person performing oral on you to cup the length of penis they can't comfortably palliate with their hand(S) as that creates a visual illusion/sensation that would maybe be akin to being taken in deeper.

I agree a little hand action on bottom half works great to give enclosed feel.

Experience321

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I reckon a blow job feels much better for a well-endowed guy - although obviously this is just speculation. There's just more of it, so surely you feel more, if that makes sense. Going on my own experiences too, when I deepthroat a big guy they go crazy, really vocal as if it feels amazing -- obviously you can't deepthroat a small or average guy, and they tend to be less vocal, so I dunno... I would say, find someone who can deepthroat you and then see if it feels better!

I wouldn't think that to be the case at all. I'm just an average guy (5.75 x5.75) and most women I'm with can't deepthroat me. When one can, I get that same feeling of elation that big guys get when you go down on them. It's just a matter of something that feels great and one doesn't expect. I don't know if hung guys experience this, but I quite enjoy when a girl slowly comes back from deepthroating me. It makes me feel huge lol. Since hung guys ARE huge, I don't know if it would have the same psychological effect on them.

I've been with several women and each of them were talented in their own ways. I had heard some gave great blowjobs, but they just weren't my cup of tea. Every man enjoys it in their own way.

I can say the best blowjobs are brought about by...um...practice lol. I dated this girl when we were 16 who had been practicing moves from cosmo on salad dressing bottles since she was 14, she was amazing, best I've ever had.