LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I've fucked a guy in the ass with a vibrator and it was FUN! Usually with guys who are willing, I'll keep the vibe just on the outside of his ass, some guys really like it. But this one guy, who just happened to be the kinkiest guy I've ever been with, told me to do it to him. So I did. I had a great time. And made him cum. Most guys are not willing...
you can do me anytime baby!!

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
apologies for repeating myself, but I have been dumped by various bf because I suggested bum play. Good to know not all chaps are against it! - Hope to find a nice guy who is bi and can understand these kinks of a 'girlfag'
his loss! you can have your way with me anytime!

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
apologies for repeating myself, but I have been dumped by various bf because I suggested bum play. Good to know not all chaps are against it! - Hope to find a nice guy who is bi and can understand these kinks of a 'girlfag'
You know, if you lived near me, you could come over anytime to fuck my ass. Any guy who isn't into receiving pleasure anally is afraid of his sexuality. Hell, try it once and if you don't like it, try it again to make sure.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I asked TheBF and he said that I could if I wanted to do it. He thinks it's only fair since he sticks his cock in my ass. He said that if I wanted to peg him with a dildo as big as his cock, he'd understand why.

I'm really not interested right now, but I love the fact that he'd let me if I wanted to do it. :smile:

4socratease

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Love a women who includes ass play whether rimming, fingers, vibrators and for the ambitious, strap-ons------I use a vibrator for ass play/prostate massage during auto-fellatio and the result is sexually stunning---I find the dynamic of being on the receiving end and submissive a huge turn-on if the woman embraces the dominant qualities of fucking her guy---and would willingly give it up to any adventurous women!!

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I asked TheBF and he said that I could if I wanted to do it. He thinks it's only fair since he sticks his cock in my ass. He said that if I wanted to peg him with a dildo as big as his cock, he'd understand why.

I'm really not interested right now, but I love the fact that he'd let me if I wanted to do it. :smile:
you can do me anytime my sweet!

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
The girl I am seeing wanted to use a double-ended dildo on both of us. She fucked me for a bit and then left about half inside me, then we both got doggy on the bed, ass to ass. It took a little doing, but once she got the other half in her ass, we pushed together till our asses touched. I swear it felt like I had most of it in me, but from what I could see in the mirror (she has mirrored closet doors) that it was equal between us once we finished and pulled it out. I even tried to push my cock between my legs and into her pussy, but our butts were at different heights and I couldn't get in all of the way so we could actually fuck. Felt great! I am going to see if she will let me video it...

Reactions: ughman

irox19

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would so be into this...most guys are too afraid to even talk about their ass, let alone allow me to fuck them with a strap on.

Reactions: ughman

subiedoo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My wife likes to lick and finger my ass during sex. I love it. She wants to use a strap-on with me but we just haven't gotten around to it yet. She knows I'm bi and enjoys watching me blow other men. As if all that didn't make her perfect, she's also kind, beautiful and giving. I'm too lucky.

Media
A friend loves to fuck me with her strap on - she likes that I can take such a big one so hard.

It has a little bit that goes in her/against her clit too and it drives her crazy.

I'd say she was my girlfriend at the minute, kinda, but she's married (her husbands not such a big fan of anal but loves to watch me fuck her & get blown).

ThickMeatJacker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would so be into this...most guys are too afraid to even talk about their ass, let alone allow me to fuck them with a strap on.

Just find the right guy.... then bend him over. Been there, Bent over & Loved it.

I think every man, especially straight men should learn to love their asses. There are so many fun possibilities!

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Nothing better then reaming a guy in his ass, especially if he has a big cock and does damage to you. It is only fair :)
does damage? sounds like a bit of anger there... i would love to have a gal take me with a strapon, in the meantime i have found a very acceptable alternative.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I would have no trouble having my man bend over for me... I haven't done it, but I would totally be into it. I want the Feeldoe tho - looks like fun for everyone!