Receiving Anal... Length Vs. Girth

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
This is aimed at men and women who actively receive anal. More into those who receive it more than 2 to 3 times a week. What is "better" for you? A long penis deep inside you or a thick penis stretching you to your limits?

I have a girl who I introduced to anal and she says she likes being stretched by my girth over the other lover she has who is longer than me, but his girth is about 1/2 (seen pictures, 10" long but honestly looks about as thick as a roll of quarters).

When I have received anal, I like the full feeling over the "hit my stomach" feel of a long one, but there are times when a long once is nice.

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is aimed at men and women who actively receive anal. More into those who receive it more than 2 to 3 times a week. What is "better" for you? A long penis deep inside you or a thick penis stretching you to your limits?

I have a girl who I introduced to anal and she says she likes being stretched by my girth over the other lover she has who is longer than me, but his girth is about 1/2 (seen pictures, 10" long but honestly looks about as thick as a roll of quarters).

When I have received anal, I like the full feeling over the "hit my stomach" feel of a long one, but there are times when a long once is nice.

I MAY HURT SOMEONE IF i GIVE THEM ANAL

macho8

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
if someone is long enough to hit my 2nd hole (about 8") then length... but if not then girth.

ward8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Well I prefer the x long one that I feel up in my gut and at times like it is up in my throat, any cock that is much thicker than yours is a very hard penetration for me

D_Lanksesbye Sleepingrawe

Account Disabled
Media
My wife and I are still fairly new at it, but so far she doesn't like especially deep penetration. She is starting to like the transition feeling of my girth, i.e. <full feel stretched> / <not full feel the absence> / full / not full / etc...

I think length (I should say depth) is becoming interesting to her, but not because of how it feels in the inside. She likes feeling my hips pressed against her rear.

paigexox

Sexy Member
Media
I don't quite engage in anal sex as regularly as you have specified, but that's a result of what I find least pleasurable for anal: girth. My boyfriend is a bit too girthy for me to be able to take on a regular basis, but he is long, and that depth of anal penetration feels fantastic to me during long slow thrusts.

Girth on the other hand... I am not such a giant fan of. It brings about a lot of tension that I don't find highly erotic in my behind, and quite frankly, it gets distracting.

I have a bit of a love/hate thing going on between the two.

D_Phil_R_Upp

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Longer is easier to take than thickness.

But the most important thing wasn't even mentioned - whether the dude has a curve to his cock. Banana dicks look hot but they are generally harder to take, especially if you have one of those guys whose cock is tight & slaps against his own belly when he's hard.

I had a hot black top that fucked me for a few years, he was 8 and thick but his cock was almost ramrod straight and it never hurt me - a little pressure going in and that was it. But shorter curved cocks were definitely more painful. You can address that a bit with positions, etc. but there will still be some friction.

Media
I don't get fucked more than 2 or 3 times per week but I'll put in my two cents anyways.

For me, it is much easier, more comfortable, and wa-a-ay more pleasurable to take a pounding from an average/small dick&#8212;say, 8" or less, regardless of girth, which I seem to handle okay...., anything longer than that is just plain uncomfortable and sometimes painful.
I took a +9er once (with much hesitation but the dude was fuckin' hotter than Hades), and while I was able to accommodate, the thrusting and feeling of being plowed all the way up to my throat&#8212;even as slowly as we had to go 'cause it was killing me&#8212;was no fun at all...

I'm only a "size queen" when it comes to sucking cock&#8212;the bigger, the thicker, the longer, the better!!!

Reactions: BigD234

BBCP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Length can be hard to take if the top isn't skilled, at least for me. Anything over 8 and I have to either be really, REALLY turned on or have to have a really skilled top. Girth, I can relax and as long as they go slow to begin with, I've yet to see one I can't take. Plus, personal preference is girth anyway. :-D

DirtyFucker

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've only taken two cocks and they're about the same length and girth, so it's hard to say, but I'm definitely a fan of length as long as the girth is average. Long deep strokes are very enjoyable.

(Only two cocks in my portfolio, but over the last two months I have taken them frequently.)

Colt83m

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm not much of a bottom, but when I do I prefer girth... thick cock puts more pressure on the prostate, which for me is the whole point of it. I want to feel them throbbing inside me when we have to take a break. In terms of length, I've never taken anything over 6-7ish. My 9.5" ex did tease me a bit once, but he didn't get much in.

hairyversmuscle

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I really feel like a thick cock is easier for me to take. Seems like the long ones are harder for me to get used to but a thick cock can just go in and stretch me out right away and in a few minutes the thick dude can go to town doing whatever he wants. I know that smaller guys just hurt, all pain, no pleasure. I like the pain a little bit because it comes with amazing pleasure! The best is both thick and long!

Crex

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I completely agree that a curved banana shaped cock is harder to take (although I'm basing that off my experience with a sole partner), but to me the adjustment pain of a long, thick banana cock is totally worth it because although positions are limited, the ones we do engage in, he hits my prostate constantly, which is the main reason I bottom.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I completely agree that a curved banana shaped cock is harder to take (although I'm basing that off my experience with a sole partner), but to me the adjustment pain of a long, thick banana cock is totally worth it because although positions are limited, the ones we do engage in, he hits my prostate constantly, which is the main reason I bottom.
Had a guy with a penis with an interesting curve to the right. It had this 45 degree curve about 1/3 of the way down the shaft. I only took him a few times and there was some discomfort taking him. The best position was me on top. I think the curve helped guide him into my rectum. It wasn't very thick, between 4" and 5" in girth at the thickest part.

CuriousFem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This question is squarely in my area of expertise! Haha!

In my experience, girth rules. That stretched feeling, as others have noted, is exquisite. The thrusting then rubs the prostate, which drives me wild. The length merely needs to be enough to take long strokes, since I don't like being jackhammered. So, maybe 7-8 is ideal and more is even better?

The "more is better" is sort of still a question for me. I've been with a couple of guys who were in the 8-9" range, and both were patient and gentle until I was ready for them to thrust. However, with the bigger guy (close to 9"), I don't remember him getting in balls deep.

My memory is faulty for two reasons: it was 25 years ago, and I was in a transcendent state, eyes rolled back, drooling and incoherent as a result of what his fucking was doing to me. So I just don't recall whether or not I ever felt his balls slap my ass. :confused:

With dildos, which don't compress and over which I have complete control, the girth is also critical. But I have noticed that I can only take about 7.5" of length when the dildo is really thick.

Is this the "second sphincter" I'm hitting? If so, then I should look to see if I still have a long skinny dildo with which to probe that inner hole.

Would those who have experience with the 2nd sphincter please tell us more about the experience of getting it penetrated? How did you do that for the first time (dildo? lover?), what did it feel like, etc.