Receiving anal: real cocks and dildos

tomherman1986

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This question's open to the girls too.

Has anyone had the experience of receiving anal from both a man and a woman with a strap-on (not at the same time). I'm curious to know how the two experiences compare.

I've taken a dildo by myself before now. I enjoyed it, but I was very much dictating the pace.

Thank you.

Lord_of_Goon

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I enjoy dildo play. But warming them up still doesn't feel like what I imagine the real thing as. Biggest diff...how the skin pulls over a real cock. Doesn't happen with dildos. Tried to find dildos with "real skin" movement but they aren't out there.

tomherman1986

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Man, that's a hard one to answer. I've had both and I think I prefer a real cock over a strap on. Not saying a strap on isn't good, it's great, but real flesh has the right curve and hardness. Also, a real one squirts cum.
Thanks guys. Can I ask how a dildo on your own compares to a strap on?

D_elc02ubc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As far as the sensation of getting fucked goes, real cocks that know what their doing are better. But from an overall perspective, nothing beats playing with titties or kissing a woman or feeling her body while she straps you. Strapon play is simply the best of both worlds at the same time.

That's just my two cents, of course.

Reactions: bfus and Mister2101

Lazor123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've used a couple things before to try it, most recently I've been trying something that looks like a pocket rocket( except it's not meant to be a sex toy, it's actually for your nose lol ). Kinda looks like this, http://images.bidorbuy.co.za/user_images/034/445034_090414092643_massager.JPG

I'd like to buy a real dildo/vibrator someday, but I don't know, I don't like it too much, it feels strange to me.

theplayerking

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Real cocks, no matter how hard, have more “give” than a dildo or strapon. Dicks feel natural whereas dildos can feel blunt—the same way that a finger feels different than a small butt plug.

Also, a woman using a strap on is “flying blind” as it’s difficult if not impossible to know what her man is feeling in the moment. It’s fine if a guy is really experienced and just wants to get slammed. When you’re first learning to get fucked, it’s easier with a real dick.

D_cth06kaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have to agree with the majority, nothing will ever feel as good as the real thing. Dildos, strap-on's just feel alright but nothing beats the sensation of a warm hard cock inside you, shooting thick streams of man juice deep in the hole.

D_Aurifice_Stupher

Account Disabled
Media
Something I don't understand here. I've read a few places that most woman cannot feel a man's ejaculate when he comes in her. And yet some of you guys say you can feel the warmth. Your body is 98.6 degrees, so is his. So exactly how do you feel it?

kevind33

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I feel like with a guy they have more control because a women with a strap-on cant feel how far or ruff they are going.So i would say men know how to "handle an ass" :smile:

Straighteightguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The good thing about a dildo is you can hit your prostate as many times as you want. The bad thing is, you're still in control. When a real guy with a cock fucks you, he is.

Interesting, the first time I was taken anally was by my Dominatrix who I was seeing on a regular basis. I was tied down to a bed in the Four Seasons Hotel, unable to move, and she was behind me. I had no idea what she was going to do and when I felt something begin to enter my ass. I had a ball gag in my mouth and I was tied down, naked and spread eagled upon the bed. It hurt and I wanted her to stop but I belonged to her during each session for which she charged me two hundred dollars.

She began to work the dildo in and out of my ass and my anus finally surrendered to her dildo penis. After a few minutes of pain it began to feel awesome. MY dick became as hard as a rock and my ass began to raise upwards eager for her penis dildo to fuck me. I didn't know what was happening but I felt like I was going to experience an awesome orgasm, which I did! This was my first prostate orgasm and I came all over the bed.

While I didn't understand what had happened I knew I wanted more of it. I began to study the male anatomy and discussed it with another guy and he told me what had happened.