Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I can feel when a man ejaculates in me, even if in a condom mostly! I believe though that a woman fucks better than a man. Maybe it is the mental thing going on or she knows better the moves to do this. I have never enjoyed a fuck from a man either gay or bi than a woman with a strap on dildo. A woman will penetrate you the right way though a man will just stick his cock up your ass. That is my opinion from my experience. Only one guy treated me very nicely and I enjoyed the fuck and he was the most romantic guy I have ever met!

Long Island John

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've had more dildos in me than cocks but while a dildo feels great, there's nothing like the feeling of a real cock. I do enjoy playing with a dildo because after a while, I figure out where the good spot is in me and I just keep on hitting it. With a real cock, I hope he knows where to go but even if he doesn't, just the thought of him in me really gets me going. There's also nothing like the feeling of skin on skin while being fucked.

Lakeshore

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
A real cock is attached to a person who is turned-on, making comments about the experience and pounding it which makes it so much better for me than a dildo. I have been giver and receiver. Love it.

Reactions: mutualjax

mmmm2003

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A real cock is better..
With dildo I stop when it hurts but not with a hot cock too hard

Bobbie1952

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This question's open to the girls too.

Has anyone had the experience of receiving anal from both a man and a woman with a strap-on (not at the same time). I'm curious to know how the two experiences compare.

I've taken a dildo by myself before now. I enjoyed it, but I was very much dictating the pace.

Thank you.
I regularly get pegged by my wife but a strap-on is still not as pleasurable as a real penis. Even flexible silicone does not replicate the texture of s real penis and they don’t fill you with cum.

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Never been fucked by a real dick, but my wife fucks me about once a month with the Bandit or Johnny by Vixskin using a strapon. Been curious about the real dick for years.
Same thing's happened to me. I love the strapon. Need dick.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have a different opinion than most here... I prefer dildos to the real thing.

I have been fucked by real cocks only a handful of times. I was experienced with anal play and using toys on myself for many years before that. I found real cocks to not be firm enough or big enough to get me to enjoy it. I also found the actual body slamming into me taking away from being able to focus on what is going on inside.

I like very hard toys with lots of girth. They stretch and put pressure on my prostate better than any cock I ever experienced. My girlfriend has fucked me with toys and has fisted me. I will say that giving control of the pace and tempo, as well as the selection of toy, to a partner is very exciting. She sometimes blindfolds me so I don't know what she is going to put in me. Surrendering control and being at her mercy is another level of pleasure!

When a real cock has been used, it has been more about them getting off than me. Maybe if I found a really huge cock with the hardness and stamina I needed, I could have my mind changed! But right now, give me a huge, thick toy or my girlfriend's fist any day!

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Real dick is the best, my wifes uses a strap on on me, I bandage a bullet vibrator to her clit so that she gets off on it and cums also, it's an amazing session of sex. I also have a dildo, and that gets me through my lonely days and urges to have something nice in my ass..

Tomtom10

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Personally speaking, I find a penis more pleasurable than a strap on. I’m recently split from my girlfriend, and we used a strap on frequently during sex because I like anal. It’s nice, but it has a cold and kind of detached feeling to it. It’s also firmer and not as comfortable.
With a penis, you feel more connected during penetration, and it’s also a different feeling in general. A penis has more give in it - it’s softer, squishes a little, bends and feels warm. Plus the feeling of his balls hitting you is not something that can be replicated with a dildo.