receiving anal sex

MovingForward

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wish I did, it looks so enjoyable but alas, it hurts and but there have been times where it hurts so good, but most of the time it just hurts. So I do not do it that often, and when I say often I mean hardly ever

avi8tor

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am top 99% of the time. Being bottom for me is very much a head space thing. There is huge pleasure in cummin when ur G spot is being stimulated. But for most men the act of being fucked is very submissive. As a result the sensation, which is new for most men, is interpretted as pain.

buffyfanone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
it is great if done correctly. the top has to be gentle (at first). entrance needs to be slow and the bottom has to let the top know if the need to slow down, go faster, angle up...etc. once the initial penetration is over, it becomes intensly enjoyable.
there is virtually no pain once you relax and get over the first thrust. the head entering the anus is the only uncomfortable part. i can't even honestly call it pain. just dis-comfort... as long as enough lubrication is used.

if anyone want more in-depth (no pun intended) tips, let me know :)

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hate it... when the penis is being withdrawn it's exactly the same sensation as emptying the bowel, not a sexy sensation at all! And it can be painful at times (which is pain and not a psychological effect of taking a submissive role - what a crock that theory was lol)

JackM

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm not into anal sex, either giving or receiving.

On Denise's point, as women don't have a prostate gland, the possible pleasure that males might get from "bottoming" aren't available to them. The only reason I can think of why a woman might enjoy it is masochism.

buffyfanone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't think of myself as loose or anything like that and I have been with some really big guys. I rarely experience any pain. I think it is all about your comfort level and relaxation.

bigbiboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love receiving anal. In fact I like receiving more than giving. I would even say I like receiving anal more than straight sex with a hot girl. Yes I am Bisexual and love women but honestly would rather spend a night on all fours being sodomized by a big hot cock than fucking a sweet, moist pussy. Once you get used to it, it becomes second nature and as natural and enjoyable as being a top. It may take a little time to break yourself in, but it's well worth it. And once you have a whole new area of sex will open up for you. Trust me it's natural and feels nice once mastered so give it a try.

Reactions: HardUSN

boatnhard

Experimental Member
Media
I was fortunate to be introduced to anal sex by a kind, gentle loving TOP, who taught me how to clean myself,proper lubrication , fingering, RIMMING, so that by the time I was ready to have him TAKE MY CHERRY,his big fat cock WAS all pleasure!!!SPOILED me for BIG COCKS THO!!!lol!!!

Reactions: HardUSN

Matt_101

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have still never had it but I am really looking forward to it, just need to find someone hot to do it with

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I hate being taken up the ass....so plenty of guys love it but not me, i think its a contributing factor to why i been single so long....i dont know how to tell a guy that i want a sexual relationship but without the sex....lol....i'm gonna be single for life!

Harold81

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I posted this in another thread but since it's the general same topic, I figured I would post here as well.

I would consider myself a bottom/submissive, however I am a anal virgin. I would love to try but self esteem issues linger and I was told once that anal virgins are not very appealing to tops. I've really only been with one person sexually but he was not into anal play. Does the idea of anal virgins turn guys off?