receiving anal sex

dombear

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm an very active bottom, and love taking big cocks to the base. Unfortunately there are guys that are selfish, and don't care if they cause you pain, as long as they get off. My first few were like that, and the pain was unbearable. Hence the reason why I take a more active role in bottoming, meaning I don't just lie there and take it. I use movement, positions, muscle contractions etc to get both guys and myself really aroused...

My current bf's length and girth is hefty enough to cause me to cum hands free, and to those who've haven't experienced it, the intensity of cumming is about 100x greater.

Reactions: HardUSN

RickJamesBish

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You know, reading this thread I kind of got half a boner- but I still don't see how this is really pleasurable by any means- then again, I'm straight. Now, from a giving perspective is totally different. Haven't had the chance to actually perform anal, but I have fingered a girl's asshole, felt pretty great.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm trying to figure out the guys who have 60% Straight on their profile saying how much they like being ass fucked. Are you guys REALLY 60% Straight? Come on, fess up! :)

dombear

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
RickJamesBish... ok think of your most intense climax you've ever had, then multiply it's intensity by 100, to the point of where you feel you might pass out due to it, and that's the kind of sensation that it feels like.

troller

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
My first time hurt but quickly passed as he was quite large and long but when he fucked me his wife sucked me off at the time I have never came so much and so hard before and that got me hooked. If its a long time in betweened fucks it always hurts at first but I'll never stop being a bottom no matter how large they are. Any tops who want me are welcome to my tight ass I'll love making you cum thats what I enjoy doing most.

B_casualtxt

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not into anal sex, either giving or receiving.

On Denise's point, as women don't have a prostate gland, the possible pleasure that males might get from "bottoming" aren't available to them. The only reason I can think of why a woman might enjoy it is masochism.

Proof that you're not a woman. Or a very deep thinker.

I've never had anal sex, but when my bf sticks his finger in my ass while he's eating me out, I cum SO HARD. Not having a prostate doesn't mean you don't have nerve endings in the area. Those nerve ending are capable of transmitting a pleasurable sensation to your brain. Period.

And for the person who said the mental block some guys have against taking in the ass is crock, how do you know that ISN'T the case for some people? The poster who mentioned that didn't say that's the ONLY reason a person wouldn't like it, but I happen to know a lot of guys who can't get past the submissive or "gay" connotations associated with anything inserted in the anus, regardless of what they know about how good it feels to some people. Everyone is different. If some people can love it while others cringe at the thought, why can't a person's reasons for cringing be varied? jeez...

my_ass2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm an very active bottom, and love taking big cocks to the base. Unfortunately there are guys that are selfish, and don't care if they cause you pain, as long as they get off. My first few were like that, and the pain was unbearable. Hence the reason why I take a more active role in bottoming, meaning I don't just lie there and take it. I use movement, positions, muscle contractions etc to get both guys and myself really aroused...

My current bf's length and girth is hefty enough to cause me to cum hands free, and to those who've haven't experienced it, the intensity of cumming is about 100x greater.

I totally agree with you,, i love receiving anal, and it is more hot and pleasurable when you are an active bottom, meeting your partner's thrust, riding him,, i think tops get bored from sex with a bottom who just lie their exposing his ass,,

bigcumlover

Experimental Member
Media
I enjoyed it immensely! His cock wasn't all that big so it wasn't a big deal. But when it came time for him to fuck - he did JUST that - fucked me! I remember many nights (and days) having to hold onto something because of the pounding he was giving me.

Sometimes he would want me to just suck his cock but while sucking him off I would be taking my pants off. After getting him good and worked I would simply turn around and bend over. He usually got the idea and gave me what I wanted even if he didn't want to fuck that time. Loved it!

archie2004

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I will never forget my first. I was young, out looking for a blow. I had never been fucked before. This guy says "Wanna blowjob?" I said yes and we went back to my dorm room at the University of Denver. We played around and he asked me, gently, if I wanted to get fucked. I said yes. He took my virginity. It was a great experience and I have enjoyed being a bottom ever since. I loved the feeling of being filled by his seed. He was a paramedic and had a nice sized cock. Not huge, but definitely satisfying. He gave me a ring to remember my deflowering. I'd love to get fucked now and feel some cum in side of me.

bigcumlover

Experimental Member
Media
I will never forget my first. I was young, out looking for a blow. I had never been fucked before. This guy says "Wanna blowjob?" I said yes and we went back to my dorm room at the University of Denver. We played around and he asked me, gently, if I wanted to get fucked. I said yes. He took my virginity. It was a great experience and I have enjoyed being a bottom ever since. I loved the feeling of being filled by his seed. He was a paramedic and had a nice sized cock. Not huge, but definitely satisfying. He gave me a ring to remember my deflowering. I'd love to get fucked now and feel some cum in side of me.

The feeling of being filled with seed is the best part. Not only do you know you have satisfied him to the point that he is giving you the "best" of him - but he's giving it to you unrestrained and uninhibited. Feeling that rush of warm cum filling always did something extra for me. I could use a good load in me right now.

lilbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have never liked bottoming. I am, however, an excellent top.
Love to have my prostate played with by a finger connected to a person who knows what they are doing.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
do you guys on here really enjoy it? GETTING butt fucked?

If it's done right. I was fortunate that my first was amazingly enjoyable-once I got past the initial fright of what was about to happen. Since then, there have been good and bad. My worst (no offense meant towards anyone here) have been from 3 men who claimed to be among the best at it. The best I ever had was from a man who thought he was bad at it. Go figure. I also have a personal rule of never doing this with a man I don't know (although in my younger days, that rule had not been created). Further, if you're doing this to me, you must wear a condom-I value my life.

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The greatest feeling I have ever experienced, nothing has ever came close to it. Ever orgasm feels like my very first...okay maybe not every, but 90% of them do.

henry777

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It can feel quite good, especially if the top knows what he's doing. Slow with lots of lube is the key. When the top is trying to penetrate me and strokes my dick simultaneously, it's such a turn on.