receiving anal sex

bigcumlover

Experimental Member
Media
There is nothing like being on all fours being pounded by a vocal big dicked guy pounding the hell out of you. Mmmmmm. Its pain and pleasure at the same time.

I've never had a big dick but I was usually on all fours and being pounded by a vocal guy telling me to take his dick. I took him alright. He usually had me moaning pretty loudly when he fucked. Yes!

Yes, I really like it. I'm generally a strong guy and have to make many important decisions on a daily basis, so being fucked and being a bottom for me might be like being submissive in weird sort of way, like, being dominated to an extent. May be this reasoning is just rubish, because of course I do it for the pleasure.
The thing is that some times when I get fucked by really big guys it can be more painful than pleasurable, so that's why I think it might be to do with the submission stuff.
Having said that, I don't bottom for small guys. It just doesn't do anything for me.

B_kracker

Experimental Member
Media
Boatnhard ... your right it's all about being clean, lubercation, and forplay..I'm a big masculine guy and I just really get into getting fucked..I find that me on my stomach..and my partner..behind me is my favorite position..

bigcumlover

Experimental Member
Media
I was fortunate to be introduced to anal sex by a kind, gentle loving TOP, who taught me how to clean myself,proper lubrication , fingering, RIMMING, so that by the time I was ready to have him TAKE MY CHERRY,his big fat cock WAS all pleasure!!!SPOILED me for BIG COCKS THO!!!lol!!!

I want to try a big fat cock so bad. I'm afraid though because I've read a lot of guys say that a fat cock is painful. I don't want the pain. I want a guy who will take his time to get me ready for him just as you were. So that when I bend over to accept him, he slides in long and deep and I can take it like a champ.