Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I will be doing Disney in March for my first ever cruise. I do plan to use the gym shower due to lack of space in the cabin. Besides, I tend to shower at the gym at home too if I workout. I won't be looking for action really, although it's not hard to see how married guys would want to get off in the locker room: the kids are sleeping in the room so you know you're not getting sex and not private enough to jack there either. Now, don't know if covid spike has shut the sauna or not. Will find out. Actually exited how the gym has a spectacular view. Pic for what my gym steam room looks like.

Attachments

Scootersjunk

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I will be doing Disney in March for my first ever cruise. I do plan to use the gym shower due to lack of space in the cabin. Besides, I tend to shower at the gym at home too if I workout. I won't be looking for action really, although it's not hard to see how married guys would want to get off in the locker room: the kids are sleeping in the room so you know you're not getting sex and not private enough to jack there either. Now, don't know if covid spike has shut the sauna or not. Will find out. Actually exited how the gym has a spectacular view. Pic for what my gym steam room looks like.
Which ship will you be on? The smaller older ones have a free more spacious sauna in the locker rooms. The newer ones have a much, much smaller one.

Reactions: RareD and m4travels

m4travels

Experimental Member
Media
San Miguel de Allende (Guanajuato, Mexico)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Also sailing on Disney in March, Disney Wonder through the Panama Canal - New Orleans to San Diego.

Disney is one of my favorite cruise lines and both Wonder and Magic have decent-sized saunas in the men's locker room while Dream and Fantasy have small steam rooms in the locker rooms. My understanding is that, currently, those are closed for use at the moment but I'm hoping for the best at that time!

RareD

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I will be on the Fantasy. So steam room sounds like it will be closed, which sucks. Through the canal sounds awesome. Saw that trip and would love to try it sometime. Let me know how it is, if you would.

Scootersjunk

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I will be on the Fantasy. So steam room sounds like it will be closed, which sucks. Through the canal sounds awesome. Saw that trip and would love to try it sometime. Let me know how it is, if you would.
It is totally understandable because Disney allows unvaccinated passengers onboard. If you were to sail with Norwegian which insists on a negative test and vaccinated passengers only, all facilities are open. I recently sailed Royal Caribbean and they, too, have all facilities opened.

steamyman

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
wondering if anyone on here was on the recent Atlantis Gay Cruise that was shown online this past week. Outdoor decks packed out with barely dressed men and not a mask in sight anywhere....wondering how many will come down with Covid as a result? Mosts ships are operating at 50% capacity right now. They were when I did two in the summer last year (Celebrity).

I'd like to do a gay cruise one day - not sure I could keep up with the continual parties, but I like the idea of being able to strip off with other guys on a cruise!

chocchub

Sexy Member
Media
San Antonio (Texas) (Texas, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Throwing signals eh.

What are these signals so I would not make a mistake and acknowledge the signals in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Thinking those on the ship were most likely bi. Not something that gets announced in casual conversation.

Was surprised when I learned of MM4MM. Married Men for other Married Men and both have wives.

Some men marry for love, some for money, some for status, some pressured by family or society or themselves - deep in the closet.

steamyman

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am going on a cruise in about two weeks on the celebrity Apex. I just wonder if this might be the right type of signal to get attention in the sauna.
I was meant to be on the Apex pre and inauguarl launch in 2020 - damn covid! But booked her for 2023 around Iceland.

And going on the new Beyond in June around the Mediterranean with some gay mates - I love your trunks - you'd be noticed for sure in my group!

I'm not sure about saunas on Edge class ships - I think the only one on the actual Edge when we went on it was in the Spa....and none that are men only sadly. Still - amazing ships!

Scootersjunk

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am going on a cruise in about two weeks on the celebrity Apex. I just wonder if this might be the right type of signal to get attention in the sauna.
Do you know if the Apex has single sex sauna/steam rooms? My experience is if not, it gets very difficult to exchange signals or fool around.

bubblebum6

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'll be on the Norwegian Breakaway Cruise in May. Looking forward to some of the adults only entertainment and areas that are off limits to families and kids. Not that I'm expecting to get any action but here's to hoping! Any reviews, tips and suggestions are always welcome!

Scootersjunk

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'll be on the Norwegian Breakaway Cruise in May. Looking forward to some of the adults only entertainment and areas that are off limits to families and kids. Not that I'm expecting to get any action but here's to hoping! Any reviews, tips and suggestions are always welcome!
Definitely sign up for the thermal suite. It is co-ed, but with some eye contact and signals, you never know (I was lucky on my last voyage). The steam room isn't that hot but it fogs up nicely and you get plenty of advance notice of anyone approaching from the inside.