Recent cruise ship experience.

D

deleted645178

I used to work on the American ships, used to see sexy married daddies everywhere, loved it, they were always very flirty and openly sexual, The gay cruises were amazing, dont think over spent nine days and nights awake lol.(it seemed that way)
Pure filthy fun, and I was crew.

highnal

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to work on the American ships, used to see sexy married daddies everywhere, loved it, they were always very flirty and openly sexual, The gay cruises were amazing, dont think over spent nine days and nights awake lol.(it seemed that way)
Pure filthy fun, and I was crew.
Sounds hot!! You need to tell us some stories!

Reactions: deleted645178

MDGuy1032

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I keep a spreadsheet of ships and based off it, the ship has a very small single sex sauna. I don't know how conducive it is to hooking up.
Is it in the gym? My room is very close to that on the spa level I guess it is… here it is… before I played around I took cruises on carnival fantasy and Norwegian break away and caught many “straight” dudes (wedding bands) flirting with other dudes and a nice chub bulge or bulge adjusting in there bathing suits

Scootersjunk

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is it in the gym? My room is very close to that on the spa level I guess it is… here it is… before I played around I took cruises on carnival fantasy and Norwegian break away and caught many “straight” dudes (wedding bands) flirting with other dudes and a nice chub bulge or bulge adjusting in there bathing suits
Yes I would presume the single sex sauna is in the locker-room at the gym.

gra

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm looking at booking a cruise from Melbourne AUST early 2023 on Virgin's "Resilient Lady".
Can any of our fellow members report on this ship, which was only launched 2022 ?
Like:
- General ship life and treatment, considering it's a "Adults Only" cruise line AND
- Are there any Men's only facilities, etc, onboard.
- Any other tips and experiences
I've always been a RC customer, at "Diamond Club" level now, but I thought I'd try this ship for the experience.
Any thoughts ??

Scootersjunk

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm looking at booking a cruise from Melbourne AUST early 2023 on Virgin's "Resilient Lady".
Can any of our fellow members report on this ship, which was only launched 2022 ?
Like:
- General ship life and treatment, considering it's a "Adults Only" cruise line AND
- Are there any Men's only facilities, etc, onboard.
- Any other tips and experiences
I've always been a RC customer, at "Diamond Club" level now, but I thought I'd try this ship for the experience.
Any thoughts ??
Resilient Lady's launch is delayed till May 2023. If the Scarlet and Valient are anything to go by, there are no male only facilities - only the for-pay co-ed thermal suite.

steamyman

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m on the Celebrity Beyond right now. It’s beautiful, quite a lot of gay men. There is meant to be a Pride event at some point on this cruise.

seems Grindr doesn’t work on the ship wifi as it can’t locate you, but once you connect to a land based network it does.

as far as I know there’s no men only spaces like a sauna to hang out even in the spa.

but it is a beautiful ship! I suppose a gay cruise would the only time you could be naked with others in a more open setting.

Reactions: Beardon

Scootersjunk

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m on the Celebrity Beyond right now. It’s beautiful, quite a lot of gay men. There is meant to be a Pride event at some point on this cruise.

seems Grindr doesn’t work on the ship wifi as it can’t locate you, but once you connect to a land based network it does.

as far as I know there’s no men only spaces like a sauna to hang out even in the spa.

but it is a beautiful ship! I suppose a gay cruise would the only time you could be naked with others in a more open setting.
Enjoy the Beyond. I also heard it is a beautiful ship. Unfortunately the newer ships are all built to monetize every single space and service. That's why I have been looking at the older ships that still offer single sex free saunas and steam rooms. Those are the best.

txviewer

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Enjoy the Beyond. I also heard it is a beautiful ship. Unfortunately the newer ships are all built to monetize every single space and service. That's why I have been looking at the older ships that still offer single sex free saunas and steam rooms. Those are the best.
That's why you should look towards sailing on a Royal Caribbean ship. They still have single sex free saunas and steam rooms. I'm less than 3 months out from my sailing on Liberty of the Seas out of Galveston and I'm looking forward to using both.

Reactions: bubblebum6

Scootersjunk

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That's why you should look towards sailing on a Royal Caribbean ship. They still have single sex free saunas and steam rooms. I'm less than 3 months out from my sailing on Liberty of the Seas out of Galveston and I'm looking forward to using both.
Yup, I just came off the Adventure of the Seas two weeks ago and had fun in the steamroom with a sexy dad.

txviewer

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
And, anyone who is curious to know what the sauna and steam room look like on Liberty of the Seas, someone on youtube posted a mini minute tour of what the locker room looks like. This is the sauna / steam room where I had some luck! Have a look here:

bubblebum6

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Good to know. I was on the NCL Breakaway last month and no such action. Lots of hot str8 guys but I wasn't able to get enough privacy to hook up with one.

Traveling Man

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
And, anyone who is curious to know what the sauna and steam room look like on Liberty of the Seas, someone on youtube posted a mini minute tour of what the locker room looks like. This is the sauna / steam room where I had some luck! Have a look here:

I was on the Mariner of the Seas last month and it had the same setup.

Reactions: cadmanken

txviewer

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Does Mariner have the men only steam room /sauna ?
Based on Traveling Man's post, yep. It's the same as what Liberty of the Seas has - a men's only sauna and steam room (like the vid I posted). When I utilized the steam room and sauna, I did it after I did the treadmill and a few other exercises. After that, I went off to the locker room, stripped, hit the shower, dried off, wrapped my lower half in a towel and then did the sauna first, followed by steam room. I'd bounce between the two, then shower off and then maybe return to either.