Recent cruise ship experience.

Cenotediver

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Never realised all this went on at sea! Will have to stop by and check put what's going on when I'm cruising in November
I’m am too cruising in November 29 on Princess Caribbean for 14 days , any chance we’re on the same one ?
Either way enjoy !

Reactions: pants73

WarriorforLife

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'll be very encouraged if it's full of hot daddies.
You can say that again. There are so many hot sexy and horny daddies. Its even more of a turn on when they have a wedding ring on. They so want to get blown before dinner because that night, they will be pounding pussy.

BottomAtl

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My last cruise was Carnival out of New Orleans. I worked out several times and asked the young guy in the spa area about massages and indicated that I preferred a male masseur. He said there were none on the ship but he could when he got time off. Unfortunately, I couldn't find him after that though I went back a few times looking for him. Anyone else have a good massage on a cruise?

Reactions: pants73

WarriorforLife

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My last cruise was Carnival out of New Orleans. I worked out several times and asked the young guy in the spa area about massages and indicated that I preferred a male masseur. He said there were none on the ship but he could when he got time off. Unfortunately, I couldn't find him after that though I went back a few times looking for him. Anyone else have a good massage on a cruise?
I'm sure he wanted to get his hands and possibly tongue on all your body.

Reactions: aldawg

TBS0392

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You can say that again. There are so many hot sexy and horny daddies. Its even more of a turn on when they have a wedding ring on. They so want to get blown before dinner because that night, they will be pounding pussy.

I'll be happy to offer them a good mouth

sec_fish

Expert Member
Media
Washington D. C. (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hey guys, just found this thread and it definitely got me hard! I've been on probably 12 cruises total (most solo) and have found fun in the steam room or sauna on almost all of them.

The best time was on the NCL Jade. It has a free steam room in the gym, but I decided to buy the week long pass to the thermal suite. On the Jade there is a co-ed area in the middle with just heated loungers and a thalasso pool. In the seperate men's side there is a steam room, sauna, secluded rainfall showers (plus normal showers), and a big jacuzzi. Since the co-ed area was pretty small, most guys spent their time in the men's only area, but it was never very crowded.

On day 1 this guy hit me up on Grindr and was honestly a bit annoying so I really only gave one word responses. On the first day, I went to check out the steam room for the first time and who do I find? The annoying grindr guy. He wasn't bad looking and after telling him I wasn't interested, I gave in and let him blow me quickly in the rainfall shower. It's whatever, I came so can't complain haha

I also met this old gay couple and played around under the water with one of the guys and lightly stroked each other by the lockers.

At one point we had about 4 guys in the steam room: a middle aged gay couple, myself, and another dude on his own, and we had a nice circle jerk. The more attractive guy in the couple had a huge cock (probably 8-9 inches, thick and cut. I jacked him for a while and he had so much precum! We all shot our loads and left.

The best though were all the married guys who would lounge in towels in the steam rom and sauna. Unfortunately, of them gave off any signs they were interested in fun, but it was nice chatting with them while checking out their cocks. Only saw one of those guys outside of the spa with his wife, but it was still hot knowing what was inside his shorts haha.

Hayden4dlfun

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Myrtle Beach (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I usually cruise Carnival twice a year. I live the fact that most ships have steam and sauna in the men’s locker room. I always find someone in there And I love the fact that there is so much diversity. I’ve had young and old and a few different nationalities. It’s like a buffet. I even have had the DJ a couple of the dancers (HOT) and even one cruise director in the steam room. Most just short jack off/head sessions but none the less fun!!

Attachments

txviewer

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I usually cruise Carnival twice a year. I live the fact that most ships have steam and sauna in the men’s locker room. I always find someone in there And I love the fact that there is so much diversity. I’ve had young and old and a few different nationalities. It’s like a buffet. I even have had the DJ a couple of the dancers (HOT) and even one cruise director in the steam room. Most just short jack off/head sessions but none the less fun!!

I hope people aren't able to pass by that window! The steam room on RCL Liberty of the Seas has a glass door and no windows, so the door is always steamed up and it's hard to see who's in there unless they're sitting right near the door.

sec_fish

Expert Member
Media
Washington D. C. (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

I cruise Carnival somewhat often. Which Cruise Director? Feel free to DM if you want

Reactions: nixco and titan1968

Hayden4dlfun

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Myrtle Beach (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I hope people aren't able to pass by that window! The steam room on RCL Liberty of the Seas has a glass door and no windows, so the door is always steamed up and it's hard to see who's in there unless they're sitting right near the door.
Nooo it looks right out on the ocean. Lol

txviewer

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Nooo it looks right out on the ocean. Lol

Ah, ok. I wasn't sure from the way it looked. What I remember about the steam room on LotS is that it was rather dimly lit and of course the steam only added to that.

jj7145

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Danbury, Connecticut, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was on a Carnival cruise about 8 years ago. For whatever reason, I signed up for the daily bootcamp exercise class. After the class, I would usually just grab a shower without hitting the steam room since the hot British instructor would strip down in the locker room and shower after the class as well. His body was amazing.

After one of the classes he didn't teach, I opted to check out the sauna instead, Inside the sauna was was one of the crew. He was a beautiful dark haired muscular man alone in the sauna stretched out on the bench with his towel lightly around, I remembered seeing him work out in the gym the evening before right around dinner time.

I laid down on the bench opposite him and opened up my towel. When I saw him looking over, I started giving myself a semi. He kept looking and then began adjusting his towel to give me a peak, After a couple of minutes, this older guy walks into the sauna, Sergio (that was his name) jumps up and and proceeds to leave the sauna. As he passes near me he whispered "Shower". The door closes and I could hear the shower cubicle outside the sauna start running. The shower cubicles on this ship were solid doors. The only way you could tell if they were occupied was by seeing the locked indicator on the door and hearing the water run.

I figured out which running shower was his and just entered since the door was unlocked. The shower stall was just large enough for me to be able to go down on his thick massive cock. Definitely one of the highlights from that trip.

groundsmen

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was on a Carnival cruise about 8 years ago. For whatever reason, I signed up for the daily bootcamp exercise class. After the class, I would usually just grab a shower without hitting the steam room since the hot British instructor would strip down in the locker room and shower after the class as well. His body was amazing.

After one of the classes he didn't teach, I opted to check out the sauna instead, Inside the sauna was was one of the crew. He was a beautiful dark haired muscular man alone in the sauna stretched out on the bench with his towel lightly around, I remembered seeing him work out in the gym the evening before right around dinner time.

I laid down on the bench opposite him and opened up my towel. When I saw him looking over, I started giving myself a semi. He kept looking and then began adjusting his towel to give me a peak, After a couple of minutes, this older guy walks into the sauna, Sergio (that was his name) jumps up and and proceeds to leave the sauna. As he passes near me he whispered "Shower". The door closes and I could hear the shower cubicle outside the sauna start running. The shower cubicles on this ship were solid doors. The only way you could tell if they were occupied was by seeing the locked indicator on the door and hearing the water run.

I figured out which running shower was his and just entered since the door was unlocked. The shower stall was just large enough for me to be able to go down on his thick massive cock. Definitely one of the highlights from that trip.
FAB! Lucky guy!

Reactions: Dobbs and jj7145