Recent New Members Appreciation Thread

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
With some older members leaving, others getting banned and the general drama going on, I wanted to take time to appreciate some of the newer members (like last 4-6 months) that have contributed to LPSG in a positive way.

A few that come to mind are Mr.Hardcock, Gonzo3, and avrgjane. Thanks guys!

Who else?

mds43

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
been here a while as well, became a gold member short time ago. and by the way thanks for the welcome and the thought about us new members. thanks again.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
With some older members leaving, others getting banned and the general drama going on, I wanted to take time to appreciate some of the newer members (like last 4-6 months) that have contributed to LPSG in a positive way.

Who else?
Yes. Arvrgjane. A breath of fresh air. A welcome combination of smart, funny and warm and just plain sexy. Also some other great new members. Beretta8, Cinnamon, Mandee, Rico27, Dumbcow. Great people..........

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
MidlifeBear, who has solved the American/North American/USA'n conundrum with " 'Mericuhns". I've learned not to take a drink of anything when reading his posts for the sake of my keyboard.

Phil Ayesho, who has turned blunt into an art form.

Cinnamon, I'm just starting to see more of but I like what I'm reading.

Dumbcow is udderly delightful. May he be with us for many moos to cum.

Rugbypup, lighthearted sweetie with teeth.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I usually do not take note of membership length, however...
Agree Cinnamon is a quality poster.
Army Mule usually has great posts.
There's one guy, who I won't name, who only has like three posts but his PM game probably rivals all others. ;) And the guy who buys me G&Ts (Gin & Tonics, not Gitanes) is pretty cool. :)

B_dumbcow

Experimental Member
Media
Yes. Arvrgjane. A breath of fresh air. A welcome combination of smart, funny and warm and just plain sexy. Also some other great new members. Beretta8, Cinnamon, Mandee, Rico27, Dumbcow. Great people..........

MidlifeBear, who has solved the American/North American/USA'n conundrum with " 'Mericuhns". I've learned not to take a drink of anything when reading his posts for the sake of my keyboard.

Phil Ayesho, who has turned blunt into an art form.

Cinnamon, I'm just starting to see more of but I like what I'm reading.

Dumbcow is udderly delightful. May he be with us for many moos to cum.

Rugbypup, lighthearted sweetie with teeth.

You guys are udderly luvverly! I will be here until the cows come home :smile:

B_dumbcow

Experimental Member
Media
And don't forget Mandee! She is Mandeelicious :smile:
Northlad :wink:
ZOS... whatever the rest of his name is
Beretta, of course
krispdx is new (I think)
Zoe :smile:
Avrgjane
Mr. Hardcock
Gonzo
unique exposure
Rugbypup
Rico27
Cinnamon

all of them are amazing (I'm still half asleep so have probably missed some new people out... (Not quite sure how new a new person has to be)

And everyone else everyone has said...

lttlgrllst

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Awww Thanks Jovial, Mr. Snakey and Dumbcow! :grouphug:
You can bet I'll be here for a long time to come.
There are a ton of wonderful members here new and old.

Gonzo3

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Who else?
........................Awwwww thank you mmmmmmmm your cute :wink:

mds43

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
we dont count i guess gonzo3 lol lol just kidding guys ok dont get mad at me,

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess that's what you call a generation change. The great old ones go, great new ones come, and a little rest gets squashed somewhere in between. However, I still wonder how the drama around all the bans could happen. I mean, this used to be a pretty civilized place where discussions could become heated, but basically remained matter-of-factly. And suddenly, all around you the grenades and missiles hit, and you have to dive for cover as a general mudslinging starts.

Let's hope an injection of fresh blood (members) brings some civilization back to this place.

B_lilylabia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess that's what you call a generation change. The great old ones go, great new ones come, and a little rest gets squashed somewhere in between. However, I still wonder how the drama around all the bans could happen. I mean, this used to be a pretty civilized place where discussions could become heated, but basically remained matter-of-factly. And suddenly, all around you the grenades and missiles hit, and you have to dive for cover as a general mudslinging starts.

Let's hope an injection of fresh blood (members) brings some civilization back to this place.

I've only been here a few weeks and I noticed almost straightaway that there were a lot of bitchy people on here - I actually thought it was the norm and couldn't understand what sort of people get a kick out of belittling and in some instances, even bullying others. This is supposed to be a support forum where we can swap experiences and offer advice and information in a positive manner, not a place to jump at the first opportunity to denigrate others for their individual opinions.

I'm glad to know that the general consensus of opinion is that this negative type of behaviour is unacceptable and look forward to reading more positive and, dare I say, friendly posts.

Lily:smile:

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
I'm totally flattered to be on dumbcow's list, in large part 'cause those are all cool people he mentioned. Sure, I like here to talk about and look at cocks. But the other people who are just here to have fun, too, are just the best. Thanks for being here.

There's others that I'd add too but it's early and I don't want to leave anyone out. I've just met more really great folks here than some other places on the web.

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
As I've said before, to me this place is a collection of microcosms, each with it's own "society" of regulars.

I can always count on getting a chuckle from krispdx and Beretta8 over in Funny Stuff.

Then there's Dumbcow, he and his entire premise is a hoot. :biggrin1:

And Rugbypup, well he's everywhere, all the time. But I'm beginning to miss the little guy... where'd he go, anyhow? :shrug: