(RECENT PIC) Hey, you guys get to see me with a ponytail...

ballsaplenty2156

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Dude, you are one hot looking man!! I checked out your video just now, and I'm leaking precum, thank you very much! :tongue:
You are obviously intelligent, that is clear just from looking at your face. Funny thing is, I've never been attracted to guys with long hair before, but it just really enhances your beautiful face. (Yeah, I realize you're 100% straight, but you're freakin' sexy as hell)

If you ever decide to take a walk on the wild side, give me a shout. I love a dude that moans when he's getting his nut. :wink:

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It took me a minute (or three) to realize what it was that looked different about You from the other pics You've posted. Then it hit me that it's cos Your hair is pulled back off of Your face. Quite a different look. Every bit as hot. More photos (and video) please! ...Maybe posed with a geetar someday?... :biggrin1:

Hotrocker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Cool look, hr.

Thank you. I figure I'll grow my hair as long as I can before its gone. heh:tongue:

Dude, you are one hot looking man!! I checked out your video just now, and I'm leaking precum, thank you very much! :tongue:
You are obviously intelligent, that is clear just from looking at your face. Funny thing is, I've never been attracted to guys with long hair before, but it just really enhances your beautiful face. (Yeah, I realize you're 100% straight, but you're freakin' sexy as hell)

If you ever decide to take a walk on the wild side, give me a shout. I love a dude that moans when he's getting his nut. :wink:

:redface: awh shucks. Thanks kindly, man. I appreciate extensive lists of compliments as much as the next guy! :biggrin1:

It took me a minute (or three) to realize what it was that looked different about You from the other pics You've posted. Then it hit me that it's cos Your hair is pulled back off of Your face. Quite a different look. Every bit as hot. More photos (and video) please! ...Maybe posed with a geetar someday?... :biggrin1:

haha, i prefer the look of my hair in a ponytail more than loose because my hair isn't quite long enough to wear it down yet and expect it to look good. Thanks for the flattery, too. heheh.

Hotrocker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
NICE side burns..
BUT I prefer YOU with less hair... :p

haha, I take pride in my sideburns (and sometimes, GASP, I grow them into chops!). And I'll cut my hair when it comes time to get a career after I graduate. :tongue:

rocker, u know i think ur a hottie

I do? :biggrin1: I thought you only told me that to make me feel good.