Recent pics of my 8" x7"

Cuban

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
judging from the can of edge you have in your galleries you are about 7" no more.
But, it is considered big anyways, specially the girth too. Even more when you combine both, you become 1 in (150-200) be happy.

D_one lap down

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
judging from the can of edge you have in your galleries you are about 7" no more.
But, it is considered big anyways, specially the girth too. Even more when you combine both, you become 1 in (150-200) be happy.

I really need to delete that picture its about a year old, I grew from PE. Is it even possible to only grow an inch from limp to hard? I have a clear picture showing a 6" limp...anyway.

Last edited:

bobbyarcter81

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I really need to delete that picture its about a year old, I grew from PE. Is it even possible to only grow an inch from limp to hard? I have a clear picture showing a 6" limp...anyway.

Yeah, it is possible to only grow one inch from limp to hard if you are a shower and not a grower, or you could also be semi-erect in the photo in your gallery. I'm not trying to call you out or call you a liar. I'm just pointing out that those specific scenarios could be possible.

gram 40

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree, you showed a measurement of your girth, how about a measurement pic of you length as it seems to be smaller than 8.

D_one lap down

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thank you for the compliments, I am a member over at thunders and I am used to this type of denial from other members, I don't blame you, to me it looks like 6" the girth really throws it off, and my 27" thighs don't help. it's all good though, I like the feedback anyway. Girls always think its 9! Haha I correct them however.

D_one lap down

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Here are more. I used the side view to give a more accurate view. It's 8 with the tape measure, but doesnt look like it from straight up due to the upward curve.

Attachments