Recently Came Out

Media
Hey everyone. I'm gonna be 22 in January, I've known I was Bi since sometime back in high school and never told anyone until this year. First I told my GF of 3 years, she was very supporting and actually interested in it. She encouraged me to tell some close friends if I felt I was ready, so I did. Its kind of surprising how little has changed since then...I mean that's good, I'm glad all my friends accepted it without any problems as I kinda thought they would. Though I mean a lot of people weren't even really surprised. A lot of people were like "Oh yeah? That's cool" and some other small talk.

I suppose maybe it has something to do with living in NYC, with all the freaks you see here, hearing your friend is a bisexual is pretty normal. Of course I fantasized about some of my hotter friends saying "You're bi? Me too! Lets fuck!" but uh...that hasn't happened yet haha. All is well, I feel a lot better since being open about it too. Anyway just thought I'd share my small piece of news.

dannymawg

Experimental Member
Media
Kudos to you for your choice, and to your supportive g/f and friends, too.

All I can add is: you will be so much more balanced later in life having dealt with it now. And there will be plenty of opportunity at your age (and with your looks and dick :wink: )

Good on ya, OXT!