Oliver91

Sexy Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey guys,

Boyfriend and I recently broke up after a 3 year relationship. Looking to sort of "get out there" but it's been a while and I'm not totally sure where to start. I'd prefer not get back on Grindr/Scruff/gay dating apps in general (which is where I initially met him). I'm a 27 year-old guy from Long Island, NY looking to chat/meet someone within the LI/NYC area. Feel free to message me on here and maybe we can take it from there.

Stats: White/6'1"/150lbs/light brown/blue/thin-toned

Thanks!

Deadlining

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey guys,

Boyfriend and I recently broke up after a 3 year relationship. Looking to sort of "get out there" but it's been a while and I'm not totally sure where to start. I'd prefer not get back on Grindr/Scruff/gay dating apps in general (which is where I initially met him). I'm a 27 year-old guy from Long Island, NY looking to chat/meet someone within the LI/NYC area. Feel free to message me on here and maybe we can take it from there.

Stats: White/6'1"/150lbs/light brown/blue/thin-toned

Thanks!
yeah, you know, it's cute offer, really, and, I totally understand you... When I broke up with my ex, I really was depressed and the only thing that helped me is walks with my friends, and I would like to go out with you simply to support you in such a difficult moment, but soon I will go to Italy with my present boyfrined. You know, I was lucky to meet him at the dating app, about which you can read GROWLr dating app Review, because it's a dating app for those like us, and I really want to help you at least in this way, because I remember my depression and how it pressed on me mentally when I was single...