Recipe for a great blowjob

This is SO true!!! I had a BF once who had dentures prematurely. He used to take his teeth out, and naw on my cock.... OMG!!!! :D

Don't criticise until you've experienced it...

I had an older friend who had an infection in her mouth and had to have all her teeth removed she was only like, 30 or something, might if been younger, when they were removed, her husband said she gave better head, and I know a guy who had his teeth removed for the same reason and his partner said to me that the blow jobs were ten times better!

My ex ripped my foreskins twice on his teeth, the first time he wouldn't stop sucking and i was in agony, he already ripped it and I had to stop, but he wouldn't stop when I asked him, I was like stop, stop STOP, FKIN STOP and he didn't listen he was just so in to it, but I though he was doing it purposely so I smacked him hard across the fkin face, he jumped, and said what the fk did you do that for, I said you ripped my fkin cock man, he then saw the blood, he was like I'm so sorry, I felt bad about slapping him, but, it was the only way I could make him stop! It was fkin painful!

Exactly! I hate a blowjob with too much teeth. Sometimes it is unavoidable I know but it gets sore down there!

I mean those babies who get circumcised without aesthetic, I mean I just had my foreskin pulled back to far and with him sucking he ripped me with his teeth and it was like being cut with a razor, it was the most painful thing!! Unbelievable, but if you know how to suck a cock, you keep your teeth out da fkin way!! haha

Reactions: Haggard_Wisdom

bangmister

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Last week I had a massage with my regular therapist and tried something I've been wanting to do for a long time. As he is into mutual touching, among other things, I asked if I could orally please him from flaccid to erect. I started out with him in my mouth soft and with my lips down to the base of his cock. I'm thinking it was about 4" soft. Since he gets erect with a straight cock(no curve to it), I was positioned between his legs facing him. I kept him fully engulfed and used my tongue to stimulate him. As I could feel him growing inside my mouth, I stayed in the same position, fully engulfing his cock down to the base and concentrating on breathing through my nose. As things got "moist", I was able to swallow my saliva.....something I probably couldn't do if my head was upside down or to the side. It took about 8-10 minutes in this position for him to get totally erect and I could feel the head of his cock actually growing toward the back of my throat. As long as I was able to breath through my nose, I was comfortable keeping him fully in my mouth. The only stimulation I used on him was swirling my tongue and swallowing to simulate a sucking feeling. When my jaw started tightening up after about 15 minutes, I had to slowly withdraw. His comment to me was that he also got turned on knowing the whole erection process happened in my closed mouth. That feeling of him growing down into my throat was exquisite.

Deadlikeme1985

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Lots of spit, varying speed and suction, deep throating ability, playing w and sucking the balls (don't just ignore them), and DON'T scratch it with your teeth. OPEN WIIIIIIIIIIDE! Overall I think the hottest blow jobs are when the guy looks like he can't get enough. Like he loves ice cream and I'm his favorite flavor. Basically be a cock sucking maniac. Be super hungry on the dick.

Reactions: compareguy

myChock

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Last week I had a massage with my regular therapist and tried something I've been wanting to do for a long time. As he is into mutual touching, among other things, I asked if I could orally please him from flaccid to erect. I started out with him in my mouth soft and with my lips down to the base of his cock. I'm thinking it was about 4" soft. Since he gets erect with a straight cock(no curve to it), I was positioned between his legs facing him. I kept him fully engulfed and used my tongue to stimulate him. As I could feel him growing inside my mouth, I stayed in the same position, fully engulfing his cock down to the base and concentrating on breathing through my nose. As things got "moist", I was able to swallow my saliva.....something I probably couldn't do if my head was upside down or to the side. It took about 8-10 minutes in this position for him to get totally erect and I could feel the head of his cock actually growing toward the back of my throat. As long as I was able to breath through my nose, I was comfortable keeping him fully in my mouth. The only stimulation I used on him was swirling my tongue and swallowing to simulate a sucking feeling. When my jaw started tightening up after about 15 minutes, I had to slowly withdraw. His comment to me was that he also got turned on knowing the whole erection process happened in my closed mouth. That feeling of him growing down into my throat was exquisite.

Very hot man! Sounds like you know your way around a cock. I've never had a professional massage before, but if it's anything like your experience, I definitely want one now!

Sactotall

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As others have said, keep the hard parts of the mouth away from the cock and do not lose suction. Keep the suction on...doesn't need to be hard suction but don't just open the mouth and go down. That really does nothing for the receiver. Keep those lips closed and get some suction power up before sliding down on the cock. Keeps the soft parts in contact with the cock and bathes the cock in saliva. Also when you pull back off the suction increases feeling really good for the receiver. For those of you who like it messy, don't worry, the saliva will leak out around the lips and juice up the chin and balls. And stick those lips out. Fat looking lips wrapped around a guys cock always seems to generate some awesome comments from him and makes you look like the hungry cocksucker you are

syaktwo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Not sure why this came to mind again, but I've had two male friends remove their dentures right before blowing me. The whole mouth shape, capacity, and no knife edges. They can apply pressure better than a cunt can clamp down on your tackle. And as others have said, it's pretty much smooth sailing deep into the throat. The two cocksuckers who have blown me were the most passionate cocksuckers I've experienced bar none. They understood the talent they now possessed, and, getting older, perhaps less desirable, now had a new tool in their arsenal. The one guy, Chuck, I'd call him as I was leaving the house for the day, when I arrived, he'd always have his dentures in, then make a ritual of fondling me, while he soulfully removed them, made a show of now how capacious his oral cocksucking machine was, how smooth and pink, gentle, lick all around his lips, hollow in his cheeks to show how much suction was about to be applied, then sit me down and slowly blow me.
Both men were the best I've ever had.

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I find focusing on the corona of a man's cock head (the outer rim of the helmet) to work very well.

This can be twisting my head as my lips are around the corona or it can be making sure my fingers lightly brush over the corona back and forth on each stroke.

Reactions: dale124

phillo12345

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Good. I think the best blowjob, which is what I try to do, is when you kind of make his cock the center of your universe. I know that will sound silly, but you focus on it as if it were the most important thing in the world. You see it, feel it, taste it and you listen and feel for feedback. You don't suck or lick, you explore. Hands are definitely out, as much as possible. Slow and deep. It kind of amazes when you take a full 11 or 12 inches (don't meet many of them, sad to say). I am gifted with a pretty long tongue so, at full depth I can easily lick and tickle his nuts at the same time. Tongue will get you on the edge, but you can't keep somewhere there too long so, for the coup de grace I have this little trick where I make quite small swallowing movements. That very firmly massages his cock head and produces a glorious finale in my throat. Some more tongue to ease you down and you / he should feel totally drained.

This ^^ You sound like my bf who I affectionately refer to as 'the cock whisperer'. I love sucking dick but I'm no master. IMO, a skilled cock sucker isn't trying to extract a load but trying to drive the guy out of his fucking mind. My bf has, in a way, ruined blowjobs from other guys because his kind of nuanced cock worship skill is rare.

Reactions: kentgwm

brandon38

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
To do good one you need be excited about treating with care and love lot long sucking up does do not forget to suck the head and balls . Oh bad one don’t act like it not fun don’t used the teeth to bit it got take care of it .

deine_huendin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Oh this is defo one for the books! All those people who think they are GREAT at blowing off, need lessons!!

I have had to explain to a couple of people it isn't just about opening their mouth and pushing it in and out!! There has to be suction, like a hoover!! Sort of thing, you need to suck hard nd swallow the whole piece of meat to the back of their throat and down past their larynx!!

Picture included:

View attachment 510012

Because when you are able to push your cock all the way back to the back of the throat there is nothing better, that warm wet mouth is designed to take a perfectly build shaped tool like a cock all the way down and no matter how fat that cock is build for swallowing!!

So its a combination of opening wide and letting a man fuck your throat and when its pulled back, sucking on that juicy tip like its a cob stopper.

So if you aren't left with jaw ache then you didn't do it properly that's for sure!

To practice swallowing cock whole, use a banana to push it all the way back, and to practice sucking hard get a stick of rock! Build those muscles up and work at getting your mouth in shape for a good pounding! & NEVER neglect the balls, balls need as much love!!
great explanation. my experience:
if it is more than 4.5 inches, it slips behind the epiglottis when swallowing.
when you gag just again some swallowing movements