Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can say that I have checked some of the threads in this section of this site and I have to say that there is something that rarely gets mentioned. So you all say what you want your partner to do to you , how a smaller or bigger than the desired size can somehow achieve and give the " intense " at times orgasm you want and in general how a guy can please you and a woman in general. The question that comes in mind is , do you spend some time during sex doing something that gives you little to no pleasure just because your partner likes it? I mean do you go out of your way, So to speak, to make him happy. I ask because I've seen that you accuse some men of being selfish in bed. What about you, are you selfish.? Are you a giver or not?

sweetlucky12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Oh most definitely. Not to say I don't enjoy everything we do in bed but certainly some things are less desirable than others. I'm not always in the mood to give him oral but I know it really increases his pleasure during sex so even when I'm not in the mood for it I often end up with him in my mouth. Same for some positions that maybe aren't as good for me.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Mini-Rant coming in 3... 2...

You obviously have not researched this as much as you think. If you haven't found post by the ladies here discussing what We've done in bed to satisfy our men you're just looking for verification.

I get off on my man getting off. I most certainly go out of my way to please him even if means I may not be getting the most out of it. That doesn't mean he's allowed to make me feel violated for the sake of his own thrill... but I'm all ears if he wants to try something new I may not be as into.

And, you're even guilty of being someone who asks us questions about how to make a woman feel satisfied and what we prefer ect... so don't ask questions if you don't want answers

Your post gives me the feeling you have some kind of bias about some of the women here. I'm not liking it.

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

You obviously have not researched this as much as you think. If you haven't found post by the ladies here discussing what We've done in bed to satisfy our men you're just looking for verification.

I get off on my man getting off. I most certainly go out of my way to please him even if means I may not be getting the most out of it. That doesn't mean he's allowed to make me feel violated for the sake of his own thrill... but I'm all ears if he wants to try something new I may not be as into.

And, you're even guilty of being someone who asks us questions about how to make a woman feel satisfied and what we prefer ect... so don't ask questions if you don't want answers

Your post gives me the feeling you have some kind of bias about some of the women here. I'm not liking it.
+1

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I get off on my man getting off. I most certainly go out of my way to please him even if means I may not be getting the most out of it. That doesn't mean he's allowed to make me feel violated for the sake of his own thrill... but I'm all ears if he wants to try something new I may not be as into..

I'd also like to add to this^^

There are things I want to do in bed that he's not comfortable with... but I don't hound him over it or try to sneak it up on him. If he says he's not OK with something, it's off limits. Period.

soren10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

No I don't have any bias, I'm just curious to hear from you that's all. And as stated in my first post, I said that you ( in general ) don't talk often about it, not that you don't talk at all.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
No I don't have any bias, I'm just curious to hear from you that's all. And as stated in my first post, I said that you ( in general ) don't talk often about it, not that you don't talk at all.

I ask because I've seen that you accuse some men of being selfish in bed. What about you, are you selfish.? Are you a giver or not?

Perhaps you could have phrased things a bit better. This^^ just has an attitude about it.

We don't talk about it that often because we don't get asked about it *Nearly as often as we do other repeated questions about our size preferences and what we do/don't like about penis and other aspects of how we experience/attain pleasure from having sex with men.

soren10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Perhaps you could have phrased things a bit better. This^^ just has an attitude about it.

We don't talk about it that often because we don't get asked about it *Nearly as often as we do other repeated questions about our size preferences and what we do/don't like about penis and other aspects of how we experience/attain pleasure from having sex with men.

Yeah. English isn't my first language and wording issues happen from time to time. Sorry about that.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Definitely a giver. There are certain things I'm done giving, however. For example, a man curious about pegging is likely to get shone the fuck on regarding that topic. I don't think I ever want to do that again. It is an emotional trigger. A hard limit. I feel fully entitled to all my hard limits, and would always respect his.

Although. I did have a partner who always thwarted any attempt to engage him by rimming him, or rubbing his butthole with a finger. He said no, though, and though I did approach him about it three times over two years (because he always giggled and then fucked me really hard), I let that dream die. LOL Years have passed since I've lain with him. Last week he called to ask if I would be willing to give him an enema and then try rubbing his butthole and maybe getting my pinky in. I knew it. LOL

Reactions: rtg and soren10

soren10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Definitely a giver. There are certain things I'm done giving, however. For example, a man curious about pegging is likely to get shone the fuck on regarding that topic. I don't think I ever want to do that again. It is an emotional trigger. A hard limit. I feel fully entitled to all my hard limits, and would always respect his.

Although. I did have a partner who always thwarted any attempt to engage him by rimming him, or rubbing his butthole with a finger. He said no, though, and though I did approach him about it three times over two years (because he always giggled and then fucked me really hard), I let that dream die. LOL Years have passed since I've lain with him. Last week he called to ask if I would be willing to give him an enema and then try rubbing his butthole and maybe getting my pinky in. I knew it. LOL

You are a naughty woman. ;):):D