Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Cut1 said:
What do you think? I was circumcised at birth. I have beem noticing the skin on the shaft of my penis is getting looser and looser and is not as smooth as it used to be. I would like to tighen it up a little bit and make it smooth again. There is a procedure called recircumcision that I am considering. Any comments would be helpful.
It can be done. Some guys (including most intact guys, I'd say) like the feel of the shaft skin moving up and down over the shaft - that's how it works, and the original nerves are good at detecting that sensation. :smile: If your skin really is getting looser, that would probably be because you are moving it like that. In guys who are cut tight, fibres form, attaching the skin to the shaft and preventing that movement.

If you've come to prefer the friction of hand, pussy or whatever against the outside, then tightening it up might suit you. But have a care: cosmetic surgeons tend to be concerned only for appearance, and what looks good may not feel good. :mad:

There are some guys who just like the idea of someone taking a knife to their dicks - I know of one who had five re-circumcisions and also cut into his own urethra. I know what I think about that, but as long as it's voluntary....

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
healthycircumcision said:
I`m waiting to hear from you,I gave you my email.

Lesson One- Have you attempted typing ANY of your posts without fucked up grammar? No.

You can't report this "abuse" because its not abuse, or wrong. You my friend are verging on the edge of troll.

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If jesus and Abraham were circumcised,
Not everything that was (reporetedly) done to Jesus was good. Or do you think we should we all wear crowns of thorns, get 39 lashes, and be crucified?

if it`s risky we wouldn`t see millions of jews,muslims,
Not every custom is good. Millions of little girls get their genitals cut too.
thousands of christians and buddhists are circumcised.
Many New Testament verses say Christians don't need to be circumcised. Virtually no Buddhists (or Hindus or Shintoists or Confucians) are circumcised.
That's a circumfetishist site, for guys who get off on circumcision, getting (re-)circumcised, and watching guys get circumcised.
and see whether or not circumcision is practised in almost every country.
It's not. It's almost unknown in South America, Asia and Scandinavia and rare in Europe and most of the English-speaking world. The US is more and more alone in the Western world in keeping on with this peculiar practice.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
AHHH yes, FORCED FEMALE GENITAL MUTILATION..... now there is something that is ABSOLUTELY WRONG with the world today.

I thought about posting pics and sites.. but you know what.. that shit is 200000000 times worse than circumcision.

I have to say that yah... getting it chopped once, would be more than enough... If it was stretched out, or grew back, I would leave it.:cool:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thank`s for your insults.I`m commenting on the Scottish man,Alex,who severlely criticised me,you can view his severe comments.I gave you my email yesterday,only to find that the message was sent in a wrong way.Anyway,I can report ur abuse to the organizers,but I`m strong not to do that,I`m just your mirror.
You deserve "severe criticism" for being such a brainless cunt.

If you email me or PM me, you will be deleted as spam, so don't bother. Only emails sent by people with a functioning grey matter qualify for a response.

As for your being "my mirror"... only if I stand in front of it and repeat the phrase "Candyman" three times in fast succession.

You really need to stand back and at least attempt to understand why your arguments contain no logic, dumbfuck. They are mere random, unconnected opinions of yours, backed up by biased or tangential sources; they demonstrate so many gaps in logical progression as to indicate that you have been lobotomized.

Now hit the report button if it amuses your childish, troll-like mind. Because it will have no effect whatsoever.

healthycircumcision

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I didn`t talk about female circumcision,it is really dangerous.In Canada,circumcision is practised particularly in Toronto,where a lot of Jews live.(anaturalcure.blogspot.com).Don`t get me wrong,I`m not recommending circumcision for those who don`t want them.DIDN~T I SEND U MY EMAIL?SEND ME UR COMMENTS<I~M FEARLESS AND OPENMINDED.

Cut1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The loose wrinkling is occuring when my penis is small, from the circumcision line (1/2" from my head) to the base of my penis, the skin is also becoming darker. When I get an erection the skin is tight, with with no movement at all, this part is fine. Maybe instead of another circumcision (which I'm a little scared of) I could do something to lenghten my penis, which would stretch the skin out making it smoother and better looking again.

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Cut1 said:
The loose wrinkling is occuring when my penis is small, from the circumcision line (1/2" from my head) to the base of my penis, the skin is also becoming darker. When I get an erection the skin is tight, with with no movement at all, this part is fine. Maybe instead of another circumcision (which I'm a little scared of) I could do something to lenghten my penis, which would stretch the skin out making it smoother and better looking again.

Maybe what you need to do is try and restore your foreskin, then it will look the way it's supposed to!

If you were to get cut again (I can't imagine anyone so foolish) your erections will be painful, sex will abrade your penis leading to the possibility of infection and STDs, and you will have even less feeling than you do now.

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I`m a democrat,thank`s 4 ur opinion,I`m against female circumcision.You may send me a private message,didn`t I give you My email?Thank`s again and have a nice day.

Wow your a democrat? Who FUCKING CARES!?!? What the hell is up the random shit in your posts? Are you two years old?

I didn`t talk about female circumcision,it is really dangerous.In Canada,circumcision is practised particularly in Toronto,where a lot of Jews live.(anaturalcure.blogspot.com).Don`t get me wrong,I`m not recommending circumcision for those who don`t want them.DIDN~T I SEND U MY EMAIL?SEND ME UR COMMENTS<I~M FEARLESS AND OPENMINDED

Look at that, 2 consecutive posts in a row, it looks as though your responding to something, but to what I don't know. I love how your using a BLOG for a source, who are you talking too? And you do not seem openminded or fearless because you won't respond to anything in a THREAD.

Learn how to type, fucktard.

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
jeff black said:
AHHH yes, FORCED FEMALE GENITAL MUTILATION..... now there is something that is ABSOLUTELY WRONG with the world today.

I thought about posting pics and sites.. but you know what.. that shit is 200000000 times worse than circumcision.
Ah, the double standard. ALL female genital cutting, no matter how minor (eg, just a nick to the clitoral hood), is outlawed in much of the western world, and religion and culture are in some laws specificially excluded as justification.

Two hundred million times? Yet many African women - who've had it done to them - think it's absolutely essential.

(Not that I'm defending it, of course, just curious why the sex of the victim makes so much difference.)

B_Hornaplenty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Cut1 said:
What do you think? I was circumcised at birth. I have beem noticing the skin on the shaft of my penis is getting looser and looser and is not as smooth as it used to be. I would like to tighen it up a little bit and make it smooth again. There is a procedure called recircumcision that I am considering. Any comments would be helpful.
I suggest that you don't go fooling around with something as vital as your cock. Your condition of "looser" skin is probably a result of aging, and the constant use of your pride and joy in an erect state. Your skin has stretched from expansion over the years. Gradually it no longer returns to its taut condition. Just get used to it, and consider it a badge of experience. I'm a "senior" now, and speak to you from experience. Enjoy your cock's other attributes, but don't let vanity damage your manhood.

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
You are the prejudiced religious lunatic.I can retaliate,but I`m strong enough not to avenge for your ignorance.Check any website and search for healthy circumcision.If jesus and Abraham were circumcised,if it`s risky we wouldn`t see millions of jews,muslims,thousands of christians and buddhists are circumcised.If I was a religious lunatic,I wouldn`t talk about other religions.I won`t report ur abuse to the Organizers,I understand your prejudice,I forgive u. You may check:www.circlist.com and see whether or not circumcision is practised in almost every country.I`m not forcing you to circumcise your penis.
Oh, report me eh? Well, considering you called me ignorant you arent exactly mr perfect either, are you?

Your arguements are completely rediculous! Oh woop-dee-do! Lots of people get circumcised - well lots of people have sex with children, but that doesn't make it right, does it?

Consensus does not imply truth just as truth does not imply consensus.

And then you try and justify it by saying Jesus and Abraham were circumcised? So? Jesus died on the cross and Abraham wondered in the desert for an awful long time, why should I do the same?!

Oh, and while you are about it, prove to me that either of them even existed, let alone were circumcised.

And is it so difficult to proof read your post? Half of them look like you typed them up with one hand while you had your dick in your other hand. While taking an orgasm.

Also, while you are about it, please don't give me the "I forgive you" crap, it's lip service, and I'd perfer you didn't run away and pray for my soul and my circumcision but rather argued with me.

Cut1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Cut1 said:
Everybody is right who said a recircumcision could create a problem. I did consult with a urologist about this and he has done recircumcision before but could not recommend this procedure for me because there is not enough skin on my shaft to make a revision.:smile: He said my circumcision looks fine and the skin is not that loose anyway, quite normal looking.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Cut1 said:
He said my circumcision looks fine and the skin is not that loose anyway, quite normal looking.
Yay, so just make sure that you start lovin' and appreciatin' your cock more as well, then. :wink:

Glad to see you took some professional advice... that's always the best solution with regard to so many problems reported on these boards... but it's rare that people actually report back that they've done this. It's good to hear. :smile:

healthycircumcision

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Dear Brther, a lot of people misunderstood me,IT`s their fault,They will lose a good man like me.I know everyone likes himself,if this wasn`t good,my parents wouldn`t recommend it for me,now that I have heard ,it can minimize the risk of Aids,You May write to This Dr:paul-sherrif@hotmail.com. Doctors know more than me .I `m not gonna talk with other prejudiced and narrow-minded people anymore.From now on,anyone who misbehaves with me,I`ll know their abuse.They are free to believe what they want,I wish you the best.

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Header: It`s a choice,If It wasn`t good ,IT would`ve been Banned.
1. When it's the penis-owner's choice, no worries.
2. Some day it will be, just as all cutting of underage females is.

if this wasn`t good,my parents wouldn`t recommend it for me,
So HC's parents were perfect? They never made an unwise decision? Different from most parents, then.

now that I have heard ,it can minimize the risk of Aids
You heard wrong. There is some evidence (mainly from people with a barrow to push) that men who are cut get HIV somewhat less easily than those who are not, but it is heavily contaminated. EG, in some of the studies, most of the cut men were Muslims who didn't drink, and so they were less likely to have unsafe sex, they might have several wives and hence less sex with other women, etc. etc. The history of circumcision over the last 150 years, being recommended to be good against almost everything from epilepsy to TB, means we should be highly skeptical of yet another claim that it protects against the most feared disease of the day.

Doctors know more than me.
I won't disagree with that. And no medical organisation in the world recommends it.

baseball99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Snozzle said:
The history of circumcision over the last 150 years, being recommended to be good against almost everything from epilepsy to TB, means we should be highly skeptical of yet another claim that it protects against the most feared disease of the day.
quote]

actually with the drug resistant forms of TB on the rise, i would say TB could possibly be a bigger fear