Recircumcision?

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
healthycircumcision said:
You May write to This Dr:paul-sherrif@hotmail.com. Doctors know more than me.
1) There is no Dr Paul Sherrif, nor a Dr Paul Sheriff, with any credentials listed anywhere online that can be found by google, altavista or yahoo searches. Who do you purport that this person is?

2) Most people will be highly skeptical of a hotmail address in connection with a supposed 'medical professional'.

3) The only reference to a "Paul Sheriff" in association with the issue of circumcision that shows up on google is in relation to spam mails disseminated by a company that was selling a product which claimed: "Only Natural Growth (NG) has helped millions gain added inches, increased sexual control, heightened sex drive, and increased semen production".

4) People are not prejudiced or in need of your 'forgiveness'. They are pointing out the constant holes in your 'logic', and your dissemination of spurious information.

5) In response to your final sentence, never mind doctors; most amoebae know more than you.

baseball99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
alex8 said:
5) In response to your final sentence, never mind doctors; most amoebae know more than you.

amoeba know how to regenerate. It would be really cool if someone could cut themselves in half and regrow a twin

ManchesterTom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Wow your a democrat? Who FUCKING CARES!?!? What the hell is up the random shit in your posts? Are you two years old?

Look at that, 2 consecutive posts in a row, it looks as though your responding to something, but to what I don't know. I love how your using a BLOG for a source, who are you talking too? And you do not seem openminded or fearless because you won't respond to anything in a THREAD.

Learn how to type, fucktard.

I couldn't help notice that you made a typo in your post or you possibly don't realise that the word YOUR, can only be used when talking about something that belongs, such as your dog - your house.

The word that you are aiming for is YOU'RE which is the short form of YOU ARE. They also don't sound the same, YOU'RE should be pronounced as something that sounds like yooooo with a rrrrr at the end. I see this commonly with American's posts, your schooling system sometimes seems to battle with English.

Peace.

knight_71

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
first off I was cut at birth or about 2 days after. but I was cut loosely not sure why or how it was done. I used to think about getting it redone but I kind of like it the way it is. when it is cold it shrinks up and looks uncut. thoughts?

Attachments

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I couldn't help notice that you made a typo in your post or you possibly don't realise that the word YOUR, can only be used when talking about something that belongs, such as your dog - your house.

The word that you are aiming for is YOU'RE which is the short form of YOU ARE. They also don't sound the same, YOU'RE should be pronounced as something that sounds like yooooo with a rrrrr at the end. I see this commonly with American's posts, your schooling system sometimes seems to battle with English.

Peace.

8 year old thread returned from the dead

Mogluver

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
first off I was cut at birth or about 2 days after. but I was cut loosely not sure why or how it was done. I used to think about getting it redone but I kind of like it the way it is. when it is cold it shrinks up and looks uncut. thoughts?

I am in the process of restoring my cut skin, yours looks about like mine, think about stretching your skin, you have a lot to work with. I am been restoring for about 4 months, and my head is so much more sensitive with an improvement in pleasure. You have options.

tiahuaca

Experimental Member
Media

If your cock are a grower . . .it is better get a slightly loose circumcision style
so when you get an erection the skin become tight enough.
During ML, a tight cock skin offers higher intense pleasure, so you will get pleasure more than uncut guys can get.
You can measure the amount of your cock skin that should be recirc. using tape techniques.

Reactions: CJF88