Recognize this cock?

justmeincal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
With all the discussion recently about posting fake pics, I remembered this one. It seems like every pic site I've ever visited, someone eventually posts this one saying its their cock. I think I've even seen it on here. I've also come across this same pic on dozens of yahoo profiles.

Attachments

B_Chris_9_inches

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL!! Thats so true, if i had a quid (doller for america :D) for everytime i saw some1 saying it was their cock, i would be a rich man!! lol!!

danerain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Whoa, I've seen that dick so many times. I wonder who it actually is attached to.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Does everyone who steals pics go to the same site or something? Even in our gallery, you see certain fakes over and over and over.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember at one point, we had six people posting the same pics originally posted by Pappy. It makes my head spin that people would steal pics and post them on the same site they stole them from.

danerain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I remember at one point, we had six people posting the same pics originally posted by Pappy. It makes my head spin that people would steal pics and post them on the same site they stole them from.

Ever see anyone duplicate a personal add? An entire personal ad. That scares me out of my mind.

justmeincal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That dude still hasn't cleaned his room. :rolleyes:

I'm always amazed by folks that take pictures of themselves surrounded by a messy room. No matter how nice the pic, it makes you look like a slob.

BTW, I remembered this pic this morning, but didn't have a copy of it on my pc. It only took me about 10 minutes to find it on the net again. This must be the most commonly stolen cock pic on the net.

rubberwilli

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Below is the most plagerized cock I've ever seen. It's everywhere and certainly the owner should be a member here, but I've never quite figured out who the rightful owner is.

Attachments

justmeincal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Below is the most plagerized cock I've ever seen. It's everywhere and certainly the owner should be a member here, but I've never quite figured out who the rightful owner is.

Funny, that's the first time I've ever seen this one. I know I'd remember this pic if I ever came across it before. Thanks for posting it rubberwilli!