Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've pretty much stayed away from intercourse recently because
A. I don't like the way a condom dampens my sensitivity,
and B. they often make me lose my boner.

Part of that could be psychological, you know, the whole thing about stopping to put one on, just feels so clinical and sort of says " you are now about to perform sex!" So I've tended to stick to oral sex ever since bareback became a nono. Ah, they were the days.

I've currently got a box of Mates variety with 4 natural, 4 ribbed and 4 xtra pleasure. On the box it says 'Nominal width 52mm' for all of these.
Btw, the side of the box says '2007 12' so does that mean throw them away?

I would like a condom which fits loose but which wouldn't come off, because I reckon a looser fitting would allow more sensitivty. What do you recommend for 7x6?

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A review of your gallery indicates to me that you have a well cared for love muscle. Please practice safe sex. You must never let yourself be exposed to bugs (as I call them).

Unfortunately "They Fit" Condoms are now off of the market. Their Web Site indicates that they may be "cumming" back soon. Do a google search to see what the site states. You can also sign up for a notification of when the "They Fit" will be back on the market. The "They Fit" folks also have a custom "Condom fitting Template" you can download to determine which size you require. I used them when they were available and enjoyed every deployment I experienced with them.

Remember, safe sex is vital. Wish you will in your search for a good feeling fit. Let us all hope that "They Fit," will be back up and running soon.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are many threads here, you look onto 2-3, there are more than a hundred listed, actually every thread about condoms there is in lpsg.
http://www.lpsg.org/82715-the-ultimate-condom-help.html

MagnumL vs magnum Xl ?

Durex XXl?

WOmen's

Lifestyle?

If you have a big knob head then use the twister condoms... Magnum twister works very good. (doesn't strangle dicks) but check out the ultimate condom help one more time u will find many.!