Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I have a bunch of low rise briefs from Cin2 and CK in all varieties of colors etc. I am looking for some comfortable everyday briefs (no JCP, Hanes or FTL). Some high end, not your fathers type briefs. Something from 2Xist, Tommy, Nautica, CK, Cin2, etc. Something which is not totally boring, comfortable and yet stylish and good looking. It must have a cool looking waistband also, not just a plain solid color. Can anyone suggest something that will fit the bill? Thanks

Whoever thought tighty whity shopping could get so complex. I have a thing for good looking underwear and really don't like boxer briefs at all or regular boxers, so briefs only.

java80

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i wear hanes... used to wear calvin klein. you really might wish to reconsider. you get like 7 pairs for like $8 ... Can't go wrong!

open501s

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
have a 2 gage 1" pa, underwear like this is relay uncomfortable with jewelry like that.

During this cold I lean more towards the boxer family; normally there isn't anything there.

Calvin Klein Hip Brief..

Calvin Klein Body Hip Brief

PERFECT underwear. It's exactly the right everything, no extra to bunch up, not too tiny to feel skimpy. etc....

D

deleted356166

I really like Docle & Gabana's line of "permanent" underwear. It fits great and looks even better if you have a defined 'sex muscle'.

Abercrombi and Armani Exchange are great fits too.

Banana Republic has gotten terrible.

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
how about trying the new EVOLVE briefs made by 2xist for TARGET? Thrifty and stylish!

Tho I generally go commando, I like the new EVOLVE's. Also stumbled on to the Body Gloves; only $9 for a 6 pack at Marshall's. Okay, I'll admit it....am cheap when it comes to everday briefs. Basically, I find them more comfortable than my Joe Snyder enhancement bulge thongs and 2(X)ist no shows which are a hell of lot more expensive.

D_Mac_D_Nife

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like the stuff from Papi. Great fit, nice fabrics, and not your average underwear. I get some nice compliments when mine are seen. I like some of the wild retro print colors.

mdlindqu

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
i wear hanes... used to wear calvin klein. you really might wish to reconsider. you get like 7 pairs for like $8 ... Can't go wrong!
I dunno, used to be an FTL and Hanes guy, tried the higher end stuff and it was much better, mayber I should give them another try, it is just that the FTL and Hanes tighty whities are just so boring and non sexy. I feel like I am in my dads undies.

mdlindqu

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I saw those at TARGET last week and couldn't believe it. Seemed way too sexy to be at TARGET!!

So you tried and like them, I take it?

Was at Target yesterday and was checking these out, I like the fact that they are made by 2Xist. Do they come in BRIEFS? all that was left was boxer briefs, which i do not like as they bunch up on my legs when wearing pants.

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
I just bought a pair of "Evolve" at Target because it said they were made by 2xist. They're ok... very stretchy waistband so that a large actually feels a little big. The pouch is pretty good but it doesnt quite fit like the 2xist pouch briefs, which to me are the pinnacle of briefs, expense be damned.
Now that briefs have evolved, I can't imagine going back to Hanes. they don't have near enough pouch room; they seem to be designed to hide your bulge, but I say fuck that. Of course, I'm talking about the classic Hanes fly briefs. They may have new models I don't know about. In general, briefs rule and boxers suck. I say go for 2xist or C ins.

Jockmaestro

D

deleted356166

I was a Target and saw the Evolve line and I didn't care for the material. It felt like a lykra/nylon blend, not my choice in material.