recommendations for everyday briefs?

BlackSunshineAZ

Sexy Member
Media
If you're looking for good underwear, try Polo Ralph Lauren in modal fabric. It's amazing stuff. I have a lot of modal underwear, bed sheets, pajamas, shirts, towels, etc. It's the best fabric I've ever found. It's soft, it's durable, and don't ever need fabric softener. Mine are boxers, buy they also make other styles. I got mine at Dillard's. They're around $24 a pair.

Target used to sell their own brand for $6 a pair, but they were discontinued about a year ago.

D

deleted300444

I was thinking the same thing as another poster......I'm an FTL guy through and through.

I used to do the CK, Structure, etc....the old fashions are the best, most comfortable, least expensive, and if ya need to throw em away for any reason, you can just run to Target to get another 3-pack.

Blue-Yellow Vintage FLTs are my favorite.

D

deleted300444

I was thinking the same thing as another poster......I'm an FTL guy through and through.

I used to do the CK, Structure, etc....the old fashions are the best, most comfortable, least expensive, and if ya need to throw em away for any reason, you can just run to Target to get another 3-pack.

Blue-Yellow Vintage FLTs are my favorite.

or you could just free ball it man... it really reduces the dirty laundry basket...