reconnecting with a more experienced ex

bigman79

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So without going thru the whole story I will get to the point. When I was a Sr in high school I went out with a girl who was a junior, we were both virgins. I was basically her first from everything from kiss to finger; we didn't do anything past that. We broke up and a couple months later (her senior year) she got a new boyfriend who was a black guy, he took her virginity. They were never a great couple, they both cheated on each other but 3.5 years later she was still having sex with him occasionally and this time last year he got her pregnant, she had an abortion and kept hooking up with him. It wasn’t until a couple months ago that she basically completed dumped him from her life due to the fact he opened his mouth to the internet about her having an abortion. She always said she hated him and all that BS, so I don't know why she always went back to him, it may just be the comfort thing with the guy who took her virginity, I don’t know.

A couple months after loosing her virginity she hooked up with some canadian guy and basically said to me "omg he's so big, i think canadians are bigger then black guys" which obviously made me feel great considering I am the ex who still has feelings for her. I know that in the 4 years since she's lost her virginity she’s had sex with about 10 or so guys, and that’s just the ones I know of.

We are 22/23 now and things are getting "Weird" between us and a lot of people are thinking we will be getting back together, which I would love. But my big nervousness is the sex. I've only had sex once; I'm a pretty shy guy. I've had girls basically throw themselves on me but my shyness basically makes me not do anything. I'm about 7 inches long with a 6 inch girth. I almost feel scared about getting back with her because of the sex, I feel like I would make a fool out of my self considering my lack of experience compared to her (won't know how to perform). And for some reason I feel like I am going to be small for her, I don't know if it's the whole "black guys are bigger" phrase that everybody knows or the whole thing she said about canadians are bigger then blacks. I've had blowjobs and handjobs from several girls and they all thought I was "huge" but I guess it seems like it may be an ego booster.

Any help/insight would be great. Thanks

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wow....that Canadian statement cracked me up!

But onto your issue. Just because she notices the size of a cock doesn't mean that it's why she dates certain guys. She knows you, and if you guys get back together again, then she's doing because she wants you and not some other guy. Your cock is large - which of course you want reassurance on. Yes it is. Above average. The girls who have given you handjobs/blowjobs were not lying.

So what if she has more experience than you? In almost every relationship, one person has more sexual experience than the other. It doesn't matter. It's the chemistry between the two of you, and the experiences that you create together that matter.

tross87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I recently learned it's better to leave a past ex in the past. And, I can tell you that you are most likely thicker than the other guys she's been with.

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd vote to see what happens and encourage you to get with her. We all learn things.

D_GlennFeckless

Account Disabled
Media
I've known plenty of people who've had great experiences with exes, one I'm thinking of ended up in marriage 12 years ago and is still rocking to this day.

Unless there's some major distrust event that drove you apart, recognize that in the past few years you've both probably grown a lot, and there might be new room for fun, if not something more. Don't worry about your 7x6, either. That's a good sized cock, well more than most, and she may find that Seattleites are hung at least as well as those damn Canucks! :)kiss: LaFemme) Use it like you want her to know how much you care about her pleasure, and you'll not have a worry in the world.

HORNY IN MIDWEST

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Personal experiences tell me this is a bad idea, but, everyone is different and every situation is different. Do what feels right to you, it could be a very good thing!

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Your size is more than enough - if you browse around sex-toy sites (e.g. edenfantasys.com ) you'll fine that most large sized realistic dildos (that sell well, and aren't just goofy party gifts) are right where you are. They tend to be a little longer, but that's mainly because you need something to hold on to. You'd probably find way more women who would like one thinner than yours than thicker.

You can look at the fact that you didn't lose your virginities together as a good thing. It sounds like you had a sweet relationship together when you were young, but weren't old enough yet for it to be a mature, adult relationship. It's easy to be insecure and think she kept going back to the guy she had sex with first because of a comfort thing, or that the sex was great, but it might just be that they never really meant that much to each other.
There have been several women in my life who I got along with, had sex with, and will have sex with on and off over years of time, who don't really mean that much to me. My big ex, the only woman other than my girlfriend who I ever loved, is another story. We had amazing sex and we loved each other so much, but since we've broken up there's nobody I want to see less than her. It would just be too tough since we used to mean a lot to one another.